الأحد، 18 يناير 2009

When You King?

Planet June!

I received a letter last night, in my dad's car on the way home...a girl wrote to Jesus, she said Kim loves Mummy's Art, I freaked!!! "Kim was a baby I had with a dirty man, and they sent me to Munich!! They wheeled me out of the camp because I looked blonde!!!"

She said; "I'm on Emenaty..." Being my child on Emenaty, mean't I had been on that planet, and if I had then, I was surely going to Hell, because that was what Planet June had once been, Hell, and I started crying, her voice was like a little silver star in the sky shining on my eyes and I forgot to listen, I cried that not listening would kill my soul, that it would slide lower and lower for not heeding the love, and I shook, and I muttered and I shook, "THEY PUT ME IN HELL!! WE'RE ALL GOING TO HELL!! HELL!! HOW CAN I STILL BE GOD??!!" I said, this out loud, and at the same time, told my mum, we are Heaven...I went immediately to the bunkbed, and called back the star...I hear an American girl cry; "Mom!!" Kim told me about granny Hettie, I shone!!!! Hettie is the name of a girl I recalled, perhaps wrongly from the film, The Secret Garden, Hattie/or/Hettie/Henrietta the name of the ghost girl dressed in black clothes of mourning, that the main character meets in the film...We talked in German, I was a little slow, and I kept laughing even though I felt sooooo dead...I said Nanny is away travelling...unt (We favour the T instead of the D!! THe language is some kind of german interspersed with Spanish and of course we can all speak, Inglesh!) Unt you are Grandmutter's Bambta?? Unt you are in Heben?? Emenaty!! Well, I came back to Earth...Unt I went to Jerusalem, Unt Irushalem, the golden gate, the entrance to the temple that is blocked, because the main temple is gone and now it is Arabic, the entrance to the temple, Do you remember when we built the moskee? Yah? We have a few mosques on Emenaty, and Daddy-Nanny would ride his horse there, and sing the Adhan like God...Kim likes Nanny's Art!!??? Yah! I can see that painting, the black falling down the canvas on a green background like slime...Unt Granny Hettie married einer herren called Jesus??? Unt Kim is my bambta?? Unt Yah!! I love my cigarillos??!! Yah!! The beatniks!! Spanish!!!??? Ha,ha, cigarillos, I'm leaving to smoke,...Unt Uncle is a communista and he hates kindergarten, hahaha, but is liebe Gotts, and he wants to God, he is a good herren, unt YES!! We had a music player, I remember, called a gramophone with the whirlywhirly handle, hehehe...hehehehe...yah, Hettie sounds so American!!! I'm Heben!!! Heben!!! Heben!!! King for Heaven!!! Kim!! Nanny reads Kipling!! Kim, go to sleep, are you going to sleep?? Gut Nacht...Mummy and I are coming back in 3 weeks!! We can bring Nanny Hannah!!! Yah!! Liebe du...Gut Nacht, Kim, gut nacht, back in 3 weeks...."

continued

The Blacks; the whitemen keep hearing, we're blacks, we are on PLANET JUNE, (because Lars killed the devil, in the month of June, met Polly in the month of June...) I tell them it's the naughty grandchildren and that it meant, 'how are we in souls??' I laugh to remember it, fat white women getting aggressive, lawyers meetings, how I'm the one with the right to say, MEETING ADJOURNED!! I have a castle, I have a wolfhound, my horse is special, it has a purple pink colour, the purple feels well on the saddle, I have a white saddle, the reins are ropes of several colours, the pink is a jump!! The average wage a day is £95, a pack of tobacco costs a farthing, we have old-fashioned ploughs, old printers, and we hand out mosaics that can be stuck into walls, like Barcelonas!!

Everyone, everyone in that generation arrived in HEAVEN!!! The skies were red, one day they turned blue, the grass was red too...I took some friends too, and some strangers, an Iranian Jewish Orthodox girl, who wakes up today and realises she has spent a life, married to an angel, and she has angel babies, another Jewish guy who worked in government, and wrote books on sins and good deeds, and taught the goyishe about jewish love...and the armies of angels!

ليست هناك تعليقات: