السبت، 10 يناير 2009

Poleskaantine


I have joined a new religion;

The Poleskaatine, it means; Polly Loves Thee.

It is a funny religion, it is rock,

the rules are;

rock. be Jesus. Love. Have delirious.

She is histronic, she's weeping on the sofa, sleeping in the kitchen, shaking under the table.

My real name is;

Lucifer!

Men wrote the Neon Bible, it was a dialogue on the evil of war. She had a black night, the night meant to her, Death. She revelled in the night. It were left. We wanted everyone height. I rmbled in the death, was it the storm? To reply like a Pollykat;

"Yed!" I'm dead.

Yed, we have luck, we want gain. Our luck is blame, you Amorelian, Took!

Eberok is the language of the Gods. Took, means want...they reply in english. Bonk; Look!! Bonk, bonk...erkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!

Ya time, eman eradok, evrog;(love)Hashem,(Be shy!!)

Love and Be Shy!!

One guy hollered; ""I want God!"

"Hashem."

The Polly rules are;

"You sog!" Keep me in life. Want a bride.

ليست هناك تعليقات: