الاثنين، 12 يناير 2009

Grandad

"She tell me I'm Howling Wolf one more time, I'll put her on the vine!"

"So, I look like Jazzman, big cartoon white lips??" He pushes his lips out and dribble spits a raspberry kiss..."Little white witches!"

They arrived in England, 1802, straight off the boat, worked on the docks, became free when they arrived because they were God, Nanny has illegitimate baby with Mr.Cole, 1856.

Chinese, silk road, 1260, Yuan Dynasty, "Hallo? Is this Jesus please?" Gran's on the silk road in a little carriage, she hides her legs, because; "They will see my lesbian..." They travelled far, and wanted islands, they knew God, they spoke Jesus, they were Yuan Heavens, they were Holy...they left Bejing with money, they were Empiric, Han Mandarin, they settled in Arabia...and Arabia killed, so they settled for Europe and met men who loved. Granny was gold, she said, "I am noble Lord! Tell my girls to God, I love my child, Lars has God..." I will tell you Chinese, it was your soul, you were rose, yes!! This family loves rose, they were titled, and every chinese love in you shows, Mannie is Arab, she sees Arab, you are united, because you are Muslim Jesus, you remember China, and you are, yes, you get delerious!! Remeber Mandarin...?...Your mandarin, your voice is mandarin...

Gypsy, arrive complete with dancing bears, 1640. The Armenian loved Him, they went to Ireland. Armenia is Love, you are King.

"She says she is Witchita!!!" Aunty Charlotte, screams, I know she wants my babies, but she screams..."She says she is Voodoo!! Black men are dead!!!" No, Silly, I have been hit by voodoo, yes! Voodoo because they take out my eyes and chop off my head and keep them for black magic powers AND I mean black souls...I love Muhammadin African American women, they look at me screaming, and laugh and I can hear them copying me, "AH!! I am having a heartattack SAVE ME!!" and then, when they sense dead, they scream through the skies...I married a girl from Rwanda, I saw her die and walk through the white door. Grandad, is a spiz, he says, "I want holler holler!!" He says, "I want King...little Lars you are King..." Charlotte says weep. She squeaks, "Why did they give you white men dead? I love you, don't be dead, remember our family has woe, don't dare tell men we're dead...I look at you..." I don't care for African, but I'm kin...
tunes on the ear
Bat For Lashes-What's a Girl To Do?
Bowerbirds-Slow Down

Horse And I-Bat For Lashes

Trophy-Bat For Lashes

ليست هناك تعليقات: