الخميس، 22 يناير 2009

Jewish Alien History

because we were fallen in God, we needed a Messiah, he brought God...
We are eleven heaven, we think you love, the Hebrew first appeared in Heaven, they were his arm, his left hand brings Heaven, of 199 we were 91, that meant?We were 91 in death, 91 is half-death, 199 was "Never come Home!"We were only God, never higher, because we are only God, because we weak, Michal was Ashola, Michal rose higher and higher, we are the Eleventh tribe, in lower Heaven there is one tribe, the tribe is Geudah. Lut'er? we are we from? We were born luck. What is our tribe, it is Luther men who lead...the original tribe is Azot, also Azorite, which does sound like Israelites, the soup is, we are mix of aliens, the holiest tribe is azet, they live in higher heaven...azet=free. Prepare for death, for they hath cry of golus and they freak men who fly, we are Meskaia!! I am, Askor=Sent. If I repeat... I would hate! If I repeat ha?ha?ha?...terrible...I was, sent...

180 men cry luck, better to love. I see the born on this lower heaven, the born are soul, this man beside me, was a crook, his name is heathen, he died crying, you bully me, you bully me...Elvaner men appeared from Heavenly hope, we were the blood of dead men, they were brought luck. They said; Don't let us die, we brought Him, the Armageddon brought him, let the end of the world begin150 souls are the kill in war, they reincarnated into goyim souls, they were fascist girls...

The Amorites march upon AMorellia. The King is Gavid.

Gavid teng Amoree for Love Him

David tay Love You.

Gavid brought forth a Holy fight, yay the Amorelian God. They took swords, adn quelled the Amorites, they fought Lord, Gavid heard the 'saul', he cried. He killed David, he killed Michal. He fell.

David appeared in white light. He took the corwn, the Amorelian greeted God, he married. 40years of light. "What shall I do for them?" set us free.

"Father, we are hate men."

"Gibonai!" means, you leave. The Gibeonites were unclean.

The Bible Unearthed, by Israel Finkelstein and Neil Asher Silberman

Kings of United Monarchy;

David, ca.1005-970 Finds;

No evidence for David's conquests or for his empire. In the valleys canaanite culture continues uniterrupted. In the highlands continuation of Iron 1 settlement system.

Built by "Dezar" a man of huge wealth. Cried "David is my star!"Extensively invested in God,Built Temple. Called it; Soloman-"Soul King"

Found of Dezar- A book.

Book brought bible, tells of the fantasy of the Amorites-ancient Geudah, this is the story of 'saul' which means, 'heart demon'. The battle of Gomorrah = was the death of demon. = ach King David. how we built soul.


Amorites, pg, 35...(Amarru:), (Planet Jesus word for love)

the assumed westward migration of groups from Meospotamia toward Canaan-the so called Amorite migration-in which albright placed the arrival of Abraham and his family-was later shown to be illusory.

pg.320 Appendix A Theories of the Historicity of the Patriarchal Age-

The Amorite Hypothesis, the Amorites (literally "westerners", Albright and his followers went a step further and indentified the Patriarch as AMORITES, and dated the Abraham episode in the genesis stories to this phase in the history of Canaan. Abraham was tribe Judah, Geu is Lion, (that big cat is Geu....!)According, Abraham, was an Amorite merchant who migrated..."Yet the Amorite hypothesis did not last long."

The Amorite quelled, Gavid began God, he said;

'They have fallen Love, My Jesus is God, they have made me stone, my people have left Love."

Bathshua meant throne. It was a popular name in God. "I marry throne, I have home."

David wrote; "They have broken me, they appear like men, to defile my name, they think I want King, I want Holy Love."

Gavid; "I have fail the throne, we are lim (meant Learn)"


I was sent!

ليست هناك تعليقات: