الجمعة، 2 يناير 2009

Trying to Save Ourselves

God! They're hateful!! I can hear them, it's time to speak. I'm in a kitchen on my fifth tea, with cigarette, and already men are crying Mickey to fall...They gave me the message, with ringing bells, she was divorced and i was to marry her, as i walked through a chestnut tree lined avenue in the cold frost, and i said, please! wait, we can marry in heaven!!

I doth want her in god, i doth love, i doth see her heaven, you think David is level, he is mevel, i saw his king, and the king was hero, and then he sold, then the war began, and then he sold, he said, hit the Arabs like a pig, Louis loved god, she said bring peace. we love god we have peace. David sent her to mezels, he said this Bitch has Jewish devils, she loves Torah she writes his, mine is the Torah, Torah is His, i love everyone to bring Torah, Michal is His, she brings men Torah, and she writes his, she has written eleven poems, they are called, my

psalms.

They say David wrote God, he wrote psalms, the psalms came from God, he wrote signs, Louis wrote for God, they are the holy psalms. She is king. She is king

because, I am Him.

They were lover, they were locked up, David has sell, sell is fallen men.

The lovers are two, they wait together, Michal was hung. Louis was burnt...because Michal is Jesus, men said; Marry Him. David said I wanted you to Him, we have forever. Why don't we marry again?? They said;

"Ken!"

Louis was seen, they saw Her in Him. Michal was killed in Jesus. Men had Michal hung, Louis and Michal made love, David saw them and said; They are light, help me light...The leading men wanted everyone killed, they ordered David. When Louis and Michal were killed David died. He wanted men thrilled, then he became jealous and wanted Louis killed, he sent her to fell.

Why has he defied??

He has defied by having her killed....


----

Men have continued to have Michal Kotel cried to fall, and Louis feels she has no man or voice, so she called friends, and last night in Heaven they married, she was a little shy that David had died, but everything was well. She heard his other wives, and they are not well, they have hate, we let them go, we went through a secret door, the door is Mother, it is music, it is like;

See me.

We kissed and the high lifted, it travelled like ether through heaven, it shot through minds, it fell devils...
----

I don't hate David, and I don't want David to die, I don't know who david is,but God said; The situation is bleak, Israel is sinking, David calls wars, and it is Heathen, tell them,

NO WARS!!!

The sacred pact, we know the sacred pact, it is to scream, to sigh in blood, it is death, they die Israel, they die my blood, seek Israel, bring Love. Louis, we are King. They think lesbian is dead,

"I will make a lesbian KING!!!" Tell them David is dead, it's nay to woe, we bring King.

They think; Why are we here? Are we go?

See psalms is Him......Michallllllll psalmssssssss.

ليست هناك تعليقات: