الأحد، 25 يناير 2009

Through the Window

I walked downstairs. A woman there, I went through the Evalner door.

"Evie? That's you?"

"Your hair is black!"

"Luther! I thought you had died!" I died in 1965.

I heard; "You Him!" I freaked and walked upstairs, showed her my profile, nonono, Look! This face and nose lurch, I'm not him!! I look like little prince Morgana!!"

tune-Sisters of Mercy-Album-Flood land-track one; Dominion / Mother Russia (Medley)-
I live on Elvaner/{really, it is the Planet Earth, I will love Evie; "She says, every night, you died."

I remember, I look in, I said tell----- you don't want...

---Russia was completely overcome- I sent troops.---

continued

Women from Emenaty appeared, grieving me, they were in the walls, I saw them walk out the same as I had when waking up in the mental hospital, i told them I was fine, I was born here, and, so, I came back...---

---Russia was easy. I said; Slovacks, you are Slavic, we are King.

I'm a stone, a little bird flutters, I'll keep smoking.

I said, Jew were Lovers, they stopped killing Jews, I willed Lovers, I invited them to my home, they live with me. They heard Yahweh and skied,


what are we in now? The total extermination of Gods was the Armageddon, Door 1 remained in Heathen, they said, Jew soul...

I started in 1945. I said; Bring Him.

Russia is in half---"And the extermination of men who cry you are Slovacks will stop. I have become Emperor. I am Jewish, my people have Heaven. We have died, in the loving of God, this Earth is mine, the Nazi's fold, for I hath Love..." They think we fork---"But, YOU! ARE JEW!! WE VANT REICH!!" I said, "the Reich is mine, the volk are men, they want Heaven, I am Heaven men, SEE MY SOUL AND CRY!! IT IS SICK OF HEATHEN, THE DEATH IS ABRUPT, BUT I SHALL EVER KING!! BRING HIM!!"

China stays safe.


I can hear outside my window, a voice!! Usually I see a little light, and have to guess the conversation;

"Yes! My name is Eva, I still vant Love."
please mouse, leave; I freak; I say;

"Then I'll pray you Love."

Eva, I hear the machine, two worlds; "You are 1935? Ah, I have pins and needles! Deustche?? Yes, german, gods. Eva, stay away from me. I call up, please see her Heaven.

"Look through" she says. Mad you don't. She says;

"You say its war, its Loves."

Dont mad, dont mad.

"At the first voice....RUN!!!"

"Lars, I'm Vater, in Heaven!"

yes yes tears, yes

I put my head to the floor, the light is gold, it streams out of my mouth into the sky and disappears....

Please, lef....me.....leave....I say;

"Can Oi Guo??"

"Why do you want to go, when we're ....."

I can hear her out ;loud, I dont, dont know, by the window. Waving my hands forward, "I've left dead men, I'll go..." I'm smokes,....toilet....

"I LOVE YOU!" in gold, the aura soul is light.

It's heard.

"You are Did?"

"That's a silly word, where are you?"
Hah! I can hear the girls, "Hah???....repeat???"

"Yah, I went home."
the girls are crying and arguing i'm sure they are angry ..."Why doesnt he think?? He is low? She loves Him so much!! He says No!!"

I can see a ring flying down, it's being thrown away...i'm sure they are angry

(track 4-sisters of mercy-floodland)

ليست هناك تعليقات: