الأحد، 25 يناير 2009

Sighs the Ring ;begins; Luther Empire, and continues on

I sigh out loud.I give a blind wink."Just tell me, we're all safe, and I'll go..."I want to hide.I caught the ring. It went through, door Allah, 5th door.It's making me no. "I'll tell you my house, my new shoes,..."wink blink the words wait, eyelashes are bright white. "Have a copy of my heels in black!!"because i'm sure they are angryThey have covered toes, silver lining/embroidery/gems, shoes made of glass or diamonds.but i'm sure they are angry!Eva has sick freedom, "You are still pigs!" sick because they seek her death.(track 5-sisters of mercy This Corrosion)odd notes??+"Guess where your ring is!!!" It'll bring 15 comedies, because you said, nay vant this!! It's making me well, giggles, pink giggles, it says, I vont him die, he is special god, I am proud of love."Eva! the Hallway moves like the sea!" I still hear voices, I stamp the floor, she says they will soon go... (track 6-flood 2) The ring! It hit a higher power, the ring was; SEE THIS, IT'S VANTS.The ring hit circular time, and HOLY TIME has been lost.WAR? War is sick, the ring has made loss."Father, What if Lars goes through the door?""Then, Lars is Home.">yes, other girls, girls who are souls told me Eva's. The wives who are Jews are God, but they are they angry? I can wear my jewish, and I'm dancing! I'm wearing neon blue Tallit, with black tzitzit and I'm dancing!!

ليست هناك تعليقات: