الثلاثاء، 20 يناير 2009

In Black

Black It was me, crying we were in black, I told myself, in the lonely dark living room, that I was hearing demons, I looked they were flying in the sky, I shot one down, I use my breath, I say; "FREE!" and the leathery winged demons burn, they like fire, but still they are touched by my breath and die (anyone who encounters my breath dies!!)..I walked from bathroom to kitchen, I did that three times on sunday, I have a ring, it's magically made of silver, I have wedding rings and I have Crown rings, because one day the devil tried to grab the crowns, they each have an elvin description, yes! Just like Lord Of The Rings, Love Forever, one wedding ring is in mordern hebrew, ancient men wore the wedding ring on the first finger, left hand, the ring replied!! We are free! Every devil died...I explained to the people who heard, and they began to breakdown, everyone cried, I recieved a message from the western continent that the people were too hard to rule, so I replied; Just go out with instruments and play music, this will get everyone back to God, women got back to the feminine and the men felt high!...it worked!!

The rings are not magic by themselves, but they are kept safe...Then I told the people of Emenaty what had happened in the West, In the North, the story that I walked out into the streets in London dressed in a stripy pink and white dressinggown and cord blue slippers, Every part of the world was free excpet for the north, men had arrived in ships to the south, and it was Prince Egad, my son, who ruled, the Hebrew blood, began travelling north, but I tore the earth apart, and they could go no further, I walked across the land, and the chains fell from their arms, the demons fell, the Devil himself (I looked at it with a blind eye, and said, No) died...Houses appeared like magic, ploughs, musical instruments and clothes, the worst men turned into dogs, the world rose...a bridge appeared across the split earth, over the gullies...These were the stories I told Emenaty, and we were Joy!! The demons had come back because men were Pell (Hell)...Men were so dead, they cried; "Does Jesus die?" They felt we were killed, they were breaking down, I can feel young men shaking;

"We remember the devil, remember the devil..." What was the message? They thought too many men were crying, The Bride, that mean this young Juden woman, has freed life, why are the angels crying we are brute?? They said, we were Defied God, we never defied them here, they look at us, and tell us go...

I want to tell you men of God, some are so wnat/of/word? Strict if God, that they forget, they meet sin and cry men down, I've been doing, perhaps the same for too many months now, I have a marriage, but these last few months in London have felt a loss, and bad men have been killing me, and I have repeatedly cried even normal guys that greet me hath deifed, they are sooo see sin, they think we are fail...this place is/was the same in the garden of the other Rehab house, the garden is important, because so much happened there early spring, I was on a variety of medicated drugs, and I also, took to Heavenly Heroin, the police caught me and asked for the location of the fields, somewhere in the French kingdom, (Grandad, Louis 9th, and Catherine De Barra) Were I know I was too sin, meeting girls, drugs; "Modigiliani! modigliani !...(to call it heaven is nuts, It was needles)I wrote an interesting book, about Planet Emelbert, and dark and light angels, and drugs, and other strange stories...hhhmmm, continued

tune on the earsWithin Temptation

هناك تعليق واحد:

غير معرف يقول...

I was wondering, did you dream this?