الثلاثاء، 27 يناير 2009

How This Blog Will Develop-LutherLars/Empire

it will carry on; from-Thursday, 22 January 2009
last night THE REAL PLANET EARTH
Hail! We are on lower heaven, the ninth level, why have we the gun? I am government on the real planet Earth, second in command, Planet Earth to an evil government, they call me Luther, von Teuton...last night I had a trip, this occurred to me I hate this!! I am suits, I sit outside the white house, with a briefcase...

It seems The Real Planet Earth, is not so evil as this one;

Real Name; ------ Van Teuton, King of Upper Germaia...

favourite mode of transport;

the bicycle. The bicycle cut costs, the buses are popular, (I walked for a long time at the weekend, and found this england roars!! with traffic, real Earth is gentler, has more space, fills the air, with bicycle rings....

Israel; currently; Van Ilfaland...380,000 german jews arrived in 1976...houses side by side, arabs and jews...pop; 3 million jews, 5 million arabs. (stop crying I want a number--kabbalah bother)

America; ally.

Iranian women cry; "She has saved this world!!"

Eva and I discussed Insignia. We have green squares with arabic; Blessed is the Voice of God. The Integration of Jews is God. Five star is popular, 'star of david'?? took two years to cry back Juden, we have the star, it is wanted in God.

Africa; Africa receives 98% of wasted food, the food waste is monetary. We give Asians food. We cut back on food by giving rations, 35% of an average families food, is used as monetary value for African meals. The African (90! shut up!) are given food packages, we rule Outer Arabia.

(continues)tune on the ears-Suffergraeete city-Davdi Bowie

ليست هناك تعليقات: