الأحد، 25 يناير 2009

Luther the Empire

Our world is new. Planet; It's Alive! The Monster is alive!The American took and brought; 'Cat' 'Goat'

You went through 50 doors...this gave time an abrupt split, it was sonar, like whales are sonar the world heard, Gabrielle and the world split, the time was Hers...Every German that heard died.

notes;

By the time you did...

you were caught..."You say this boy is Aryan boy, we vant you to go..." He was a muscly guy in her that protected a girl and was told, "Vhy are lying around here, get back to fight!!"

You lifted; Door 35 was, Churchill's God.
!"
Door 6 opened and we fled. We got drunk and said

I'm Aryan dead.

Door 78!

Door 1 is Elvaner. This earth is nine going to eleven's. It's because Jesus men are high. We have 80 men taking it to 99, 99 is where we seek. It's Alive!

Expect two doors.

Earth to Elvaner (1) We lost war.

This Earth (2) We won war. That means 'savist' (?? forge in word??)

If we're lost, we're Helled.
If we cry Father, Heaven well. Heaven was lost, they saw Elvaner, and

When Lars went through the door, the door shook, it created a depth in time.
--She met Hero, and fled. "Slow!" That meant every man you fought, fell (because) because to meet well and bitch/kill meant they fell. Because they fell, time went well. They couldn't kill, because you prayed them well.

Then they found throne, and the world;

'BROKE IN TWO'

They let, Volk, through. The Jews were more than shocked, they were dead, they said Luther has brought bright world, he ----

Volk, it meant more than kill, it meant thrill.

Their 'Volk' was a holy home...

----You were depressed----when you were depressed, men were home. Yes! They were anti, because they said;

to care for the depressed, is weak.

"Blessed is he who has regard for the weak..."
This 'VOLK' became in you, JESUS.

Luther was a prized King, he was exactly You. HIs name was you---You built Heaven lives.
-----
You need a door


That meant even Ami left. The Jews have left, I am alien peoples.

The door of Christ was 31.

When Jews died, you wept, and fell, you said; "Never Die!"
(the doors leapt?? jacked??) Every door rose, and took, you were taken to THRONES That sought God?

Door 78, bled...because door 78 is hate! The hate of the Slavs...it opened twice, brought scars...

'about to enter door 79'


(oh no) I dont cry out, I let pain go, yet I am woe, "Because one day I couldnt even say wont."

I mean I encounter death and say, that is the way, let it fade, make me pay, there is no other way, let me pray..."

Door 79, is rise the Jewish.

"I expect 60 men to die."


Leave----if I appear flow, I lie. I am dead, dead. I call them, they weep.

Divided men?

Luther Von Teuton Etar.

They heard this name and said, it came from Afar, They were delirious, "Returneth the Aryan King?"
.

Do others door? I'm worried.

secretly

Please understand I said; wartime; Me!! God!! Or the Hell!!" We have a chance to die, and we light.

They said; "Father, My Aryan is sin."

The Earth hath fell;

Door (1)

America hath lied.
never done.


I saw the Jewish die, and I went into soul;

"MY PEOPLE HATH DIED, CRY THE LIGHT, I AM IN SORROW FOREVER."

Yes, Michal was the Amorelian door.

notes;

tell me again, the Armageddon;


1959 was the beginning of the world, in Elvaner 59, you were 'Fuhrer' King. You said;

Believe Him.

You meant God, Jewish men were crying "He is Fuhrer King! He says Reich is His!!" it happens that they were American.

Japan killed. You said;

"China is mine. We have fought for life, and Japan has died, I vant men to remember God, you will be noble men and we will look to the future, Japan has ties but it will nay speak, they hate church, we want church, bring men to the church, Japan's evil lies are ended, forgive Japan, give Love to Japan, the empire is mine, if we have a chance in Japan it will be because we light, this empire will be brought to light!! The Satan man has died!! Hail Luther!!" Many men seethed, the crowd rumbled, they hailed thy name...

Once, They said; We Love

Once, You said; Never Love. Because you heard voices. They said blaggart love...You said; "You want to love me?? I don't want...."

Empire is mine, I will bring teutonic/teutonic is higher love.

"A varker of girls! A tart!"

You leapt the Slavic line, which gave, you, further credit, their leader died mysteriously, that was because you employed men to kill him.
----

continued

ليست هناك تعليقات: