السبت، 5 ديسمبر 2009

Who is God?

the dog said, (I'm smoking)

"Cant you stop? You know she's beginning to grow..."

bad couth.

Can I hear you?

"I went to a monster!! She was eyes!! Six eyes!

And 4 feet!

(jokes) dont want jokes

I cant hear anything, are they dead? Ms. Nachman? I'm dead!

No...

gone...

I never wanted to be the Mad Man. I save done, nearly. He'll cope.

He's back. He liked Cash and Elvis, he heard the devil too, he was worse...

then.

;soul'

Lars, they're do.

what?

they look at you do...we mean throat.

...bums..i said...they're bums...to a camp.

---cant hear

can't look;

what if I create GODS??

---

shes weep; Mummy says we're dead...

dead!! dead!! we're deadddddddddd....GOD

I mean, I said; "They're after me, after me to hurt..." "What hurt?" Do they taunt? Because I die...bums..."what are you dead?"...perverts..."Where are they free?"...hurt, they hurt our bums...

put on some music. I killed 9,000....9,000 Nazis, and they draw a punched out bleeding left eye, laser eyes, that could burn a body to pieces. I don't think I told that, I roared that though, earlier, and someone added, the word;

bed!

I'll do it again...this is devil-men, perverts, whas the problem??

---
i''l kill. quick easy kill.
---

temple;

WE ARE GOING TO SING FIRE. THEY TAUNT, NAY TAUNT WIFE!!!

that means, chunin; NEVER...

i'll remember to post Ireland Magic.

TEMPLE:

(what does she do? makes weep, changed my typing pattern!! I still dont know...I'll leave to think, and then back, sorry)







---





هناك تعليق واحد:

saleluz-JESUS É O CRIADOR يقول...

Olá amiga boa noite.....a paz de Jesus o todo poderoso....

DEUS (GOD) is JESUS CRISTO,Deus em carne e osso...Ele é o artífice e construtor do universo....
DiamantinaMG Brasil América do Sul.