الأحد، 13 ديسمبر 2009

The Temple of Soloman

As I was the first to grasp, the horrendously thick wall, closest to the 'holiest of holys' first, I was the last to climb the steps, in a little tunnel, wonky steps in a cave, I felt fall;

I felt death. It was;

"Bitch, we will kill."

His name was Amoon, Amon...??...

---I thought through this, a week ago.

"Amoon?" Amon...a devil king??"

!"An Eygptian!"

I just found this; Amon. He said;

"I fight Heathens, every sick, you had bed...like, bed is sick!!...I want death of holy. I came here from Hell, I flew through the wall (Did I make that?)...when the Roman, killed, I laughed...Men called me here...I have been here 10, 000 years...."

(I remembering, qusetioning, not by calling IT, by clear thinking)

"You are the whitest bitch..."

Throw light, that way, Die;

It's laughing, beneath screams.

"HA, ha the Roman sick..." shit! too close!

"I found you, crying holy wife..."

"Lets sin..."


It pulls me down.

What made it call?

"HA! The whitest bitch!! You soul-death in calling Love."

It slivers.

هناك تعليق واحد:

saleluz-JESUS É O CRIADOR يقول...

Olá amiga...a paz de Jesus o todo poderoso...

O templo de Salomão....foi construido para adorar a Jeová,seu hoje é Jesus cristo...
Porque o fim da lei é Cristo para justiça de todo aquele que crer...
Romanos cap 10 v.4
Diamantina MG Brasil
Geraldo Barreto da silva