الجمعة، 25 ديسمبر 2009

War Diary

"Shit!! They're gone, all dead, the fuhrer died...I'm in bed...he died in night, the bunker is red, I know the truth, eight men were killed. I saw what happened, I'm grateful, Eva fell...they died in the night, it was jew, the jews killed...everyone died, I found a body, it was burning...they fell in fire...now, I'm cool, I'm cool in light, I will work...I can find Heaven...I will look...I can't believe they're heathen...I'm cool...just cool."

"The fire, it was soul...they burnt in bed...I know what is sick, to say, that man loved girl...the only bunker is bed..."

"I'm freak! Everyone dead! I'm alone in freak! This is the beginning..."

"I've infiltrated, I have become Fuhrer. I read every freak, I am going to find a light...I walked to the centre of Hell...Now I am King..."

"Jewish, I can bring back Jewish!"

"See-ing is easy. Bringing God."

"They screamed, I laugh...burned in bed...they were moving through clouds, and it's a waste, a waste because I am King...every day gets His...I want spite...('Kill them Now') Release...(this is a release of magic)...two burned, I like it...Hell is night. I've killed."

"I loved Heaven, I loved Height. This is Heaven, I have become, I have become Love-Fuhrer. Swell..."

"Someone died, let them, we all die."

"Are we Religious? I think Religion died, I regret not living Bride. I needed to have wit. I was circumsised...regret...living fascist is hurting everything, why can't they see I love??"

'How They Died:'

"They were spinning; Bride! Bride! Telling everyone we're dead, so cool. The Germans are crying, dead.

First, he sang; 'Why are we Bitch?' "Because we're Fire." I wrote Heaven, I wrote into the first man who cried. His name was Nietzsche. Fire.

ليست هناك تعليقات: