الثلاثاء، 15 ديسمبر 2009

Duchy of East Germany

The Evil Amun filled me..."Did it?"
The force.

fire

I was seeking jews, I thought we'd get so much love...They made weak...

"Show us, show us King."

"Do you want to light?"

Frog it.

I was bethrothed to Aunty 'Alicia'...When I was young, 8yrs old, I read books into the night, I made up pictures in the artexed ceiling, dragons, old men, when I caught chicken pox (ha! Acne face) I had to be carried into Mum's room during the day, because I couldnt walk on the soles of my spotty feet...I read a lot, adults too, I loved reading Nan's rag-newspapers, the saucy stuff about Madonna and a woman, the day I got my guitar from a skip, and learnt my first chord;

on Saturday Afternoon visits, after shopping at the market with my v. young aunty's, the boys wore Joe Bloggs (designer!) and I wore Save the Dolphins t-shirts, with ripped Mickey Mouse jeans, and silly extra long white socks, with shorts because I forgot to change them after school, or I had no socks, straight onto the streets, to fight and gather animals for pets, the loud nutty pig that used to escape the house behind that led onto the 'ferry fields' would scream as it ran round and round the block, so we'd jump up onto walls, or climb onto the garage roofs...

When I had the chicken pox for the entire school summer holiday, purposely caught from my cousins...I scolded my family, and I always waved my hands around and told Aunty off for smoking in front of her kids...no I chuff on ciggys continually.

Because I got bored I would, into lightbulbs, blinking, and blinking to make a show of little flying UFOS in different colours.

I played cards with Nan, and (somehow I forget why) Anne Frank, thats odd, because I knew who she was, but I cant remember her book, just her presence, I remember being there, with jewish girls, oh, i forget...I was reading Narnia and Lord of the Rings, at 8yrs old.

One day, an evil man walked through the door, and I couldn't sleep, he was the evil painting that moved, from Ghostbusters, that made my boy cousin cry and scream in the cinema, so had to be taken out. It freaked me for days, because it said; "Ate Hell. I am King. " Saul?

Once I made a clay shell, with I Love Abbie...engraved in the middle, and because I loved dreaming..I saw myself, with new friends, being crowned in my

very own palace.

And being an Archer Elf, fighting in the trees...I got this, I got all of it. I fought the Dragon.

And sitting in bed and see-ing, pretty 'Abbie' in a robe, as I walked through the door, like a window in the air, with my present, a kid with bright red hair, and her, sitting there, growling and silent, not happy at all.

I loved Samuel because he was a kid that heard God, I don't remember reading that.

----Alicia...real name; Halga...was swell, she used to, say; wailing (?)

"Sweetie, we're gay..." She was astonished when I watched the news. "This berlin- wall is evil communists, Germany have His." She said; "She is God, she says this is HIS!!" ; Nanny Elga was delighted. "I am sure she will wise. Little Sevens, be light tonight."


---She said; "When you grow up, be God. Marry Halga and have God." I got a Duchy, when I came of age.

There was wailing.

He friend was gagging,; "He brought you light? An 8 yr old, wants Bride??!"

She said; "Shut up!"

They said; "You fail. He saw you, and you brought hate. Bringing hate to child is sin."

"I forever wail..." They said; "You will marry, I nay care age of 8, my Sire will marry."

She screamed; "I dont like this child!!"

Nanny Elga was flying; "She sings Kings!! "I love Narnia, I want to fight. I want to live there, and be in light.""

---Levels--- we did a little work Sunday night, chart music is generally level 9, which means it's output, I talked to who would listen, cousin, wife, I said flippantly, bring an A major...she leapt C, and eighth...Polly was at church, she is level 52...I have this in notes...

----something else I learned, just last night!----

ليست هناك تعليقات: