الثلاثاء، 15 ديسمبر 2009

The Samari Secret

You handle it by telling everyone to sleep. You make the mistake of telling three million people, because you are learning in wonder. Everything leaves the Nothing, and the soul creates the voice.

I stayed on the bed in jumpers and coat, and

a big black aura.

It was to drag the Heathen down, it meant leave Love, and focus on the darkness, I could already see we were in YING. Brightness. Which actually mean't, "You go to that. I have to make another spell. I don't think they like it, they think mad, we need it. We kill, we save." "Leave us in this light, and I journey to fight back." "Let me do this alone, but let some see, don't do this, because you don't love, you will lose. I learn spirit-jewish-masters, you make me weep, forgive me. You will kill everything, I weep. I should be well enough to soul. I am going to kill."

It was brightness, in black aura. It was;

masculine;

"See me, and burn."

"3 have died, because they were sicker than hell, (,little h), ha 80 have burned...go!!, soul!! Kusama keep away!!! America...be sweet, wife, be sweet, they want to kill a girl...32 dead!! They really died!!! I leave the voice!!!"

They learnt it, and I fell at the door, I was internally BLUE. They sank the light. I was being pulled through the room, legs getting weak, soul about to die, I fell over at the door, and called out. I fought it, it stopped...

2 times, I stabbed myself.

No-one could quite follow this.

I had to reach down, and find the devil soul, and then tear it apart, I felt soulful, well, there was a fire in my brain. Find their soul, and then when, you hear them shriek (evil humans always, have an inner shriek, squeaky voice, they in demon change, they look hideous)...force the hatred into the weakest part, the brain, and then (this shook me, because it was a soul-surprise)

DIE!.

masculine.

a mans voice. Tell her, the first, what you are doing, keep her sweet, hope she will stand back and then;

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRAAAA KIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRI!!!!"

The knife through their rotten hearts, I had to do it twice, into my chest; because Kusama was mistaken.

"32 men are dead. I've made a mistake, I wanted them to hear how I learn. We're fear. They break noble law, and they are unfree. Free me."

I had to hold a dark-haired girls hand. I went to sleep holding an invisible hand.

---

"Who died?"

"Every Hell has frozen. They heard warrior and shamed. We kill. Physically, 10, died...names...;...the first thing who cried...;...the satan in bride...;...the sickest death...;...internally 61...;....frozen...;..."

Anna was overwhelmed, I got a bride...then I hear in Chinese;

"Her name is sow (pig)"

"I like shitty sick." pathetic! It's Hell-Sick. A sqeak.

Dai Mu died, because she knew; "You in heart. You made murder. You light high! I like Bushido. (my silly moustache wearing) She said Bushido, to tell me Him, you have learnt murder..." I kill! I kill what you need!2

هناك تعليق واحد:

saleluz-JESUS É O CRIADOR يقول...

Olá amiga....a paz de Jesus o todo poderoso....

O amor não faz mal ao próximo,de sorte que o cumprimento da lei é o Amor...
Romanos cap 13 v.10
Diamantina MG Brasil
Geraldo barreto da silva