الثلاثاء، 15 ديسمبر 2009

Hari Kiri

---I learnt I saw Royal Oriental---

I got my tea and I got my smokes, I layed the doormat out and knelt, these automatic things...I was angry at that man again...I sawa reisdent in green tracksuit, I couldnt see the green, but it flipped me out, I caught Kusama 's mental home...he was;

"Wearing the sacred colour."

I was Chinese.

something happened. I had to lay in the bed, in my coat. There's the Irish story, and the magic to write, but I haven't much time, and I'm not sure of writing...

Another way to kill the evil, by spiritually forcing it down, everything there was so natural. Kusama, listened; and wailed.

She sings Satan to bed! Give me girl!

Things went wrong, because I thought my voice was in Japanese. (today I realised I read English, clearly Yiddish.

I went to sleep holding the hand of a Japanese girl. Soul stuff. Silly, thought, I sang bring me wife. I saw the Korean model.

Dont want model.

ليست هناك تعليقات: