السبت، 15 أغسطس 2009

The Truth Story

I died, exactly 7 years ago,
Yesterday, suddenly, everyone began to love me...I'm awful, in love, I run, I show off.
> Kids sat with me, even a baby on a bus, on the stairs, a boy in the Arab takeaway, even the men there, greeted me with shouts of joy, Green Hood, see me...soooooo Holy....so, we were hanging around for a few days, talking, with nutty Kate Bush, who babysits my sister, I was showing off. Dancing in Supermarkets...
Last night, I wanted to call God, to stop murder, I listened to the higher light, after being up and down all night, smoking, and;

I heard a woman, "She is like the clocks"...other words, rhapsodies, I looked at her, I jumped to her...

We cuddled all night, I cried...I upset her, and I left again, up and down, to smoke, I showed off, I didn't care about her hurt, and then GOD, told me this, in images:

7 years ago, my soul rose from my body, It was Golden...

I thought I was dead.

A woman caught the light of my soul in her soul I listened to what the soul said, as it rose into the sky;

"Go thou to thy Queen..."

We have been connected these seven years, I can see...emotions get rocky...

I am the King of Ireland...this is Queen.

I am the Bastard...GOD said:

"The Throne is Thine...She is your Queen...Her name is : ------ -----"

One Queen, my Unicorn image, meant I was:

"Christian Soul...She is Soul...She is the Wisest, she is the Beauty, She is Yours..."

"They know!! They know!!" she cried...

"You found Her through divine...The LIGHT was soooo high, ONLY QUEEN...the light filtered through LIfe, and I heard a Queen say: "I'm Here, NO FEAR...Give my King light..." Here you are now in LIGHT, you will fight, but you will Light...Have no fear of night, be Child divine light...Holy Might...She loved night, you are FOREVER..."

ليست هناك تعليقات: