الجمعة، 28 أغسطس 2009

Buster

I thought again, to the shops...

I arrived on the horse, hoping to 'bust Him out!!"

I arrived and said; "Where is my Sire?" and they laughed..."Sire...has burnt in Heaven!"

I screamed; "They are Fascist!!!" I tried to pray him out, when the roof fell down, (because I punched it down) everyone screamed...I think I got crushed in the rubble...He ran out, when everyone died...he was screaming;

"MUMMY!! FLY!!!"

I hopped off the horse, "You are Jewish Bitch..." I sang. I found out He had arrived on the coast, He fled...(he was dressed in a suit) ???

He ran through Jerusalem.

(he was burnt on the cross) He was FREE.

He fled to Arabia. Paul was mean, He said, "I'm sick of Father...they've fled..."

He was set Free.

The thorns came off, he ran through the streets, (he was murdered, because they were vice...)

When Paul cried we were led, he burned. ("this is loon")

I saw Him Luck...he was beaten then rescued...by Holy Power, because I worked a MIRACLE...???...89 Iraqi's set free.."Peasants!" They giggled when Al-Quida called them Peasants...

I knifed a roman,

I went to France, and knew saved...he was 31, when He entered the Heavenly Door, 31 is His SOUL AGE...

??? (this is awful) hopeful...

He said; "Yes, I am Sire Christ, and Mother has been killed...She was killing Vice...Tell Her I'm dead...I died on the throne, I told Allah to go...She loved Allah, I have No...Yahweh has given me a second chance of LIFE, she saved me...she made me run, and I fled the eternal hell...I am singing Christ...thank you for these wed...Allah is flight, he wed me...Mother is souls, she loves Allah No's...She freed me, I have a happy home...I am here for Forever...I am Forever, I am LION...Free-ing me from Hell gave Me Heaven...If I was Crucified, I would die, write I am Crucifed, I never Die...Hate men die...Mummy will think I thrill...I will be Holy Home...I am saved from the Hell, and I have throne...thank you...TO THE COAST!!! 30 COINS, to let me run!!! And Heaven is the cost...I will have a family...Mummy run...Mummy has saved...she is COAST too..." They were high;

"You are going to the coast, to save us!!! Yahweh save us!! Tell Allah he is fearing...you are champion!! He is fearing!! He won't know wise!! He thinks everyone dies!!!...

Dear, Mother of GOD!! YOU ARE SALVATION!!

JESUS IS ALIVE!!! You are praying for ALIVE!!!"


"He is with us!!! We are celebrating..."

"That tomb is thy daughter Jesus...because you are free-ing us!! That man you pray for is David...Yeshua is David..."

ليست هناك تعليقات: