الأربعاء، 19 أغسطس 2009

Lover

[poem} she is white lion, arrive to her house, sing Jesus...I want you to bring GOD...I am triumphant...I am like lighter to fuel...my wife is cooler, i like her thrill...If you love her, tell every thing that kills you...be kill, you...she wants bright stars...sex magic...she loves Holy...you meek...holy...she is singers like lions...(you want shabookmet!?) my special love, is...every flower, sings florrie, every flower...I respect...april shower...when she cries, we have everything in love...love is holier, her love is wisest queen...when you found her you were no......she will love you, too...
"I see Christ!! Louis is Christ!! Thank you God! Thank you God!!"

Sent to Me

I see everything, if you want to see, I shall let you...
She is for God, she ever love you...celebrate the arrival...
I shine Heaven, Heaven is my name, her silent tears King, her tears scream...her tears keen keen, her tears speak, her lover is sick, she is liar...she needs complete...show her to Love...speak lover...I cant speak...become sire...I'm weak...fire! fire!...
"all this flame is His, all this woe is, is..."< >
"They never see my His...I look like a little man in tiz...I'm comedy Kings...they still let me drink...It's sick, I get sick, i get sick...they think that younger was weaker, sick...I was prettier...no, now I've got this mission, I've sunk, It's dishonour, it's fight sick...if I was a guy; PRICK!!!...I like riding horses, and I like to fight, but here I'm sick...I love to light, I need to think...I feel like thinking is rude, against you! It's God...they see I'm sick...well, I dont listen, I've gathered vices, I'll kill myself, while I'm surrounded in eternal life...I wont get home...that's my bully...let me nooooo...jewish? she's jewish? Where is my jewish?? CALL OUT AT THE SKY!!! "Hello??!!! JEWISH???!! WHERE IS JEWISH???!" I want to kill, I hate God...he kills...I say I hate GOD, I lie, I am the most foolish, I won't rebel, like lions, they roar, they want to kill me, I am dogs, I am like morning dogs greeting the dirty soil; is my Gods, rolling all over the sick without wash to honour God, and they call that, A ROCK!!! "
"Be good..."
"Be good..."
Now, I know I'm Byron, I could be the son of Herod; you are hungry; I've discovered; Where is he? Eat this: http://readytogoebooks.com/LB-herod.htm

ليست هناك تعليقات: