السبت، 8 أغسطس 2009

Sorry....Dog

"Mahmoud is send
ing money to Hamas!!"


"He cries Taliban to kill every Heathen!!"



Now, the jews see me...she sees me, with green eyes. They see the fascist and turn black...they want to kil the fascist.

If Ahmadinejad could see me, and I've entered talk.

If he saw, the eyes would be a mixture of dusky green, mixed with black; those eyes would say:

"I will fight you forever!"

"You are glory in Love, and I hate Love..."

Gordon sees me (The Prime-Minister), he has eyes of dark blue, they say:

"She is my Height."

"I love Soul!"

I entered, his soul had 10 minutes to reply, I couldn't heaar well...He said: The Nuclear is GOD, because I am TROUBLE GOD...I forsake Allah...
He has another 10 weeks...

I sighed Allah:

Repent, for I am God..."

He will never repent, because I am fool god...ataqa atan, hell-fire begun...

this means, every hell-man will fall, they will burn and fall, How did this? I did this by -co-

he said; Co, the rebbe...

he said; break the west-end choir...

he said; keep everyone jew...

I have fall. You have killed a lover, I attacked a jewish boy, I am sick of eharing gay-men talk bed...I dont direct power, I am too light, on hell-man, as though I just drop a feathe ron them, and then build up in anger, and slash out, i think they are stupid.

report; the alavanti are in misery; they are the blue men with no hair atop their heads, they are mind, they see human and weep.

the future; the future will give a report, that we pryed...too many pryed...this fascist is killing me and jews...he's a relation...i am fools...the men are damned the men are damned

father light her...

I haev two lights; one I call a tarot, it worked this morning, as I cried the light, to;

It is God...

I call it tarot, i made it in the hospital kitchen, shit, puke, heartattack, men began to poo on the sofas in the day-room...

It would never work, because that was a separate thing

so many knives, no deaths...
It heightened and then i let them go. The red cross, suffer, suffer

I dont like crying kill hell, i just want it to end...read mahmoud's blog; this is,

ODD; he took a few sentences of mine, and then i found this;

1st this;

And whoever tyrannizes and oppresses the creatures of Allah, will ‎earn enmity of Allah along with the hatred of those whom he has oppressed and ‎whoever earns the Wrath of Allah loses all chances of salvation and he has no ‎excuse to offer on the Day of Judgment...

then;

WHATEVER!!! ALARM BELLS HAVE ARRIVED;!!!!!!

MAHMOUD IS DEAD!!!!!! MAHMOUD IS DEAD!!!!

WHAT HAPPENED;

80 MEN CRIED, AND SAID GO, "YOU ARE NO!!!!!!" AND THEN MEN SAID SICK, SO MAHMOUD HAS FALLEN OVER AND DIED, BECAUSE, HE CRIED

BUTCHER ME DEAD!!!!

(now I see him wiht a little cat, and flowers, talking to the cat)


"LARS, SHOOT...MEN HAVE ARRIVED AT ANNA'S

THAT I FORGOT...men hear anna's..

the fascist played boots and train noises in their house, my responsibility, the dutch are silently screaming...

I wont..i want yahweh's, i just needed love, and thought hey anna's, spies.......i meant call to her when she loved me, or now when she doesn't; her eyes are blue; i love you, you are meek...i fell asleep, i'm wise,
call a girl, because Mannie is an 8 year old, encountering those piffs- gerny, and mull ----they look like zombies, they wont die, i tried to knife one...Nan's crying,; that men are bladdering her...i need someone to watch over mum too.....

I've contacted some arabs, if mahmoud is devils, by Yahweh he will surely die...

"Mahmoud, has the spell...." Men got sick after i contacted him...

um.

I can hear the highest light, like lightening

tto wont reply, i thought i let the girls sleep, i went to the dutch woman, i just made them look at my face, under my hood; and she said;

You are wisest, you see...you never hurt, you are Lions, Love Me..."

Otto, is green; I love her so much..

I thought no-one ever HEARD ME, i'm in more than treif,i'm in sickos.

the light.


MAHMOUD HATH FALL (BLUE-LIGHT SAYS;

HE IS DEAD.

dumb

ليست هناك تعليقات: