الخميس، 27 أغسطس 2009

Available for 27 Minutes, I Dont Know Why This Is...I Don't Mind See-ing Fool


I wanted to know what happened, I prayed slight brightly, I couldn't changed what happened.


I was laying on the floor, talking to my sister;


"I got a horse!! And Mary of Magdalene said she loved me!! SO the tomb was Lazarus...burden...SO we done a runner, cowgirls lesbians, (([dont like] [found it]like an eternal light!! Suffer Chiles, ruling the world!! Astonishing vapours from the hooves, suck luck, gracious, KING!! Two girls riding the wind, never jews, too God, like whislting birds...I seek Saviour, let the women ride the luck, (Jesus never died, he became, he suffered and these girls; runners [dontlike]) He welcomed Greek and congratulated you in the light, he wrote wonder-light, he is Peter.....))...I am like Peter the Denial...let me think!! Because I said to Him, "Honey, I love you..." and then he died..."


"A little boy was calling God, and there was a daemon beside him, and he giggled when he heard you..."


"I'll look at a map, parallel dimensions...right, gold to Greece, light blue to France, South of France..."Yes! We're going to the Americas!! So, the boys went one way, and me and the girls went another...he was in the cave...Merovingian pigs, so Louis the 1st is my son, and Louis the 9th is my grandfather!! There was NO Crucifixion!!! He is in Arabia?? Please let this be true!! I prayed wonder...""


Later; looking in the mirror, playing stone roses; "YES! I said; in

[ancient french];


"I am le resurrectione, and I am the lit!!" I'm trying to contact one of them and it's difficult...

"Got off the boat!! Please forgive me for asking what happened..."


darkness
And they went and found the tomb opened, and coming near they looked in and saw there a certain young man sitting in the midst of the tomb, beautiful and clothed in a robe exceeding bright. He said to them, Why have you come? Whom do you seek? Him that was crucified? He is risen and gone. But if you do not believe, look in and see the place where he lay, that he is not here; for he is risen and gone where he was sent. Then the women feared and fled.

"Louis said He is dead!! We thought he went to France..." And women, wept, and said; "He is in Paradise...This man is Gabriel's, he is praying for the dead..."

lament

i'm dead, i'm dead, i'm dead,

what gives me these ideas?? tell me??

"The men that think we're sale!! Two jewish men are wriitng in your head..."
"No, I prayed...I prayed we can get away..."

I can see after he was beaten, they let him go and gave him black robes and a horse, because I prayed this...

I'm very alone.

I don't know why these thoughts are here..."They murdered you...we're in black..."
Goodbye...

ليست هناك تعليقات: