الجمعة، 14 أغسطس 2009

Hi Reader

Should I delete this german shit? I don't understand it at all...it began when I started writing myself a book...two books of 600 pages each, involving yiddish gaymen, monster, women, aliens, and then, this german stuff...like I had come back from Time...being taken to a german club by a beautiful woman, and then this Eva/Dita idea arrived (TOLD NAME::: Dita)...so, the book got looser, and I wrote less as myself, and then as a God, who took my words, and made astonishing things, I even went to Russia, I wrote a chapter, about a jewish guy crying he would take me for a bride, and I'm arguing with Russian soldiers, over the Americans, the war's just finished. I'm disguised as a boy, working in Gulags...I'm tripping on my drugs, and Yahweh is in the Rehabs pond, wanting bride, and I'm flicking goldfish out of the water...and Buddha, is the sweet-guy who wants to marry, me...and Allah is a woman, who is in mourning (that's who I met in Rehab, Isis too...)...and I have to choose marriage, and I can only think of Damnation (was this drugs or someones trickery?) and I suddenly just HATE God...

Dad found the book...and Dad definitely threw it away...and it's a magical book, that I need to find because, I can even re-translate, the book, into five different languages, (I see lights above each line) Aramaic, (sedition) (??? what's sedition?) Greek (Holy Light) Japanese (a car, a damn car I never stop driving, that I smashed into a table, and blew up) Arabic (about holding the Book, and holding the Sword) Chinese (Lesbians) , Punjabi (Holy Songs of the Sword, and the Chariot, something like Bhagvad Gita) , also, the beginning of a tale, of my fiancee/crush/girl, that began as My Little Sister, and continues, with questions of where she will be led, and whether she survives...and Elvin (the Lore of the Elves)

I was called by a voice in the dark, and the book began to glow white, and I heard a woman, and the letters on the open page, began to swirl in the air, and change shape and size...

And I hold three rings on my right third finger...because they put a crown on my head, that the devil tried to remove, so, they are safer as rings, and they do have a blue inscription...and they are made of silver...

But with the second book, which began, The Blood of David is Dead...well, every page, began to change a devilish colour (think, a sickening low light, in yellow, red and black, also a faltering lime green) and I would never translate this one...but it continued the story of the demon-war on the cliffs of Emelbert, also called DADOICHZLIG, The DeathStar...and...

now...I haven't had, the, want, the sweet garden,in Rehab, which had no TV or Sofa, just hard chairs in the Conservatory, and a Radio, where we had to stay, until 11:00 at night, which was horrendous, most times I quietly hid in my room writing, and had to be dragged screaming and moaning into the bathroom at 7:00 in the morning, where I once fell asleep in the bath, and wasn't found for half an hour, or the, help of, Heaven and Her drugs to continue writing the third book...

ليست هناك تعليقات: