الجمعة، 7 أغسطس 2009

In Construction

Yeshua appeared again, well, I had to call Him...from the cave, I was intent on INFIDEL DEAD...you never understand what meant Infidel, and you tell me too light...I sang;

Judah Lion, for Him...and gave away three parables.The Golden Cow! and I wrote, this: (baby cousin has one hot hit, on XFM, sweetie sweet)


I thought he just giggled, I said; Please help me!! Even if you are too weak, too high, just take this knife, and help me...I sat outside 78 houses, and I can see the devil-men in each one, kids have been put in danger...I'm praying, I am not God enough, to remain there too long, I'm working out who to kill these devils, I remember my overdose, when the Red Sea parted, (I was high on drugs) it worked! Because I heard a jewish guy yell to God!! It worked when I killed the men who killed jews, I didn't kill enough, they were troops, I destroyed a few troops that were never discovered to be dead, because it was sick, I made them sick, 5,000...I retarded them, with a look, like fire, it burnt their brains, they in mud, in forsests, never found, I wonder what happened when they got home!! they must have been found by their wives with dead brains!!...These men are the sickest, I need this miracle, I want them to suffer too, but they go out, they drink, nothing, nothing, just a little flu...that boy was hurt, I saw men, I'm singing his family, I leave when I feel NO...I've attacked these two men many times...each time I think they are dead...we losing ...I've told everyone, I've said the Jews have forsaken, I'm killing so...I wait to reach the highest light, nothing, and them I try again, and I killed 30,000 perverts...then I find out it hasn't happened...please just finish this...I can see men in my daughter's room, because they see her light is Yahweh's, this happened the first time I held her, when mum was sick, and she was a day old...we were covered in golden light, because I said; I love you, and that was her first smile...I think to mark each house, but the sick-men still get through the door, I've played pipes, to ward away Satan, and my soul changed, I looked like you, thin and bearded...I've covered the houses in light, maybe that was wrong because they would be seen...then, I hide the light...I stab two men, in the back of the neck, I talked to the boy, while I brushed my teeth, and I cut apart their brains, I called a Sepharim, who takes messages, Orphy, he wept beside his bed, I kissed him good night, I prayed his family good rest, I have to hold them, I'm taking them all home, we'll bake a raspberry cake, because he's clever he can cook..."

he said; "Mummy...down...I'm down.........the devil....dead...I'm hiding...(then he began to weep) I'M DEAD!!!!!!!!"

I couldn't hear, I was going crazy with the music at this point, drumming a charge, tapping my legs...

"Every jewish man has died!!!!!!!!"

drumdrum...we can win...kill, kill...help, help...sing sing...

"I left Abba...because I see Him!! I left school and cried Him...Mummy? Don't you know they die?? The Hebrew die, because they are eye..."What is the eye? Does it see God?" I repeated your Love...I repeated Hell...because I said,... Mummy, Jewish LIE!! They see Herod, and think Hail Hailer!!! "Herod; you're LIGHT!!"...thye will find me and I'm dead..."


"I can end this, I can do this...let someone, the girls, let the men, let me go, someone stopped this, I saw them burn, I heard every name that died, and fell to Hell, and then, it didn't happen...I can free the light, I can save the babies...I let hebrew girls hear that word PERVERT!! They don't even know what that word means!! I've killed so many in their soul I will die!!!!!!!!!!!"

My Music:

DEFTONES-ADRENALINE


"Bored" – 4:06
"Minus Blindfold" – 4:04
"One Weak" – 4:29
"Nosebleed" – 4:26
"Lifter" – 4:43
"Root" – 3:41
"7 Words" – 3:43
"Birthmark" – 4:18
"Engine No. 9" – 3:25
"Fireal" – 6:36
"Fist" – 3:35


Elizabeth the 2nd called; Tell Harry, blahblahblah...yeah, whatever...so I said; (in soul) much to my surprise, Hello I am Muhammed...etc...and she called out to her maid;

"Get me everything by the Deftones!!!"

"NO, no, BLUESGRASS, we'd much prefer bluesgrass, american, from the 50's...much more expensive, and interesting to find!!"

ليست هناك تعليقات: