الاثنين، 3 أغسطس 2009

Reading

I'm skipping homework/research...where at the gallery by the river, some idiot kept crying snog aunty, and she was excorcised just outside the exhibition because I could hear shrieking, voices of writhing demons and a little;

"Save me!"

Their cry was working, I dive on oldmen I bump into on the streets, almost shoving my tongue down their throat...and then there was this un-overcomeable, hand-holding, with me, silently screaming, and her groaning..Sing something that makes sense!!!

I'm reading Silmarillion...40p, with, Unfinished Tales, both, by J.R.R Tolkien also 40p, who calle dme Arwen (G??)...so I sit in the church, and begin the chapter, about Iluvatar, who is God, create music, in the Heavens, and then Melkor, decides he is much better, and creates a cachophony, that is so loud, God begins a new tune, three times, after the Third, he decides (like my logic) to throw everything they have made, including the terrible noise, into making a planet...(guessing of course, evil noise= equals= wars/sauron)..."Like, here, so what?? You are trying to over throw me...so what, I don't care...I'm better, I'll even make your fuck-up, to fit this earth, just to make you guilty..."

I spent time, yesterday, reading Jeremiah, with some hebrew girls, in fact;

arguing with Jeremiah...God backs my life after the innumerable, whoredom, riches...by predicting my life...in the first chapter, mid verse...I threaten to kill him, and I joke with him...

What else?

I felt very tired in the garden, like energy was leaving me, and heard: Planet Earth is forming...so I wnet to bed, and heard; Planet Earth is dying...PLanet Earth is reforming; Isee myself run into Planet Earth, dragging a girl with me...

So I return.

Heaven Lore, only Two of Us really, exist, others are sparks soem are dead...

What do we make??

ليست هناك تعليقات: