الخميس، 9 يوليو 2009

Mohammed

Yes...I wen to the takeaway, today...a hip little guy, in baggy pants, clicked his fingers, held out a palm for money and kept dithering strangely around me, I couldn't look, because not looking is holy, means I'm ready to have my face slapped...remembering my sister, who got attacked for her phone on the train...(everything is going shit for her);

'but...but, but, but...'

Are you going retarded, for worrying me, BECAUSE i AM HOLY, little pig, or is this mysoul, getting worried?? This is me, I am dead, dead, dead

So I have to skate past cars, at the junction of crossroad, lights, after buying some sweets at the cornershop, I'm wearing a black hat;

'Yes, I am Islam, my name is Muhammad...'

SHOCK!!!!!!!! This is like God is talking in me...'Because they painted my soul at the first light;

'Yeah! I remember, I was twenty-one!!'

I call the takeaway, because I have joy;

'Yes! I am also David!'

Second crossing; I wait for the cars to pass, and gruffily laugh...putting on some flags; I want to wear the Israeli flag, I have a big shiny star of David on my chest....

'Ha ha! That
was the Day I woke up and called (boyfriend) a Plonk!!! I was sure I had met women!! |Was I sure I met women??'

Or was it at the towerblock? when I said, I would die, and mentally held my arms aloft, and then saw a vision of a man dressed in black, with no face???


'I must have had arrived with black hair, and disguised as a boy! I eat sweets!!'

It was the 1st of July, when Helen went woe...It was preparation for my birthday...----chahca

ليست هناك تعليقات: