الخميس، 16 يوليو 2009

Something More Than Being Dead

The 'Raeffi' /Levite tribe; kept calling my brother, they would gather together, to see him, clasping their prayer books, and talking in that odd voice that is a little high pitched, a little cockney, a little Lamb-like, so forlorn and hopeful...They are Aliens...He wouldn't tell us they were calling, he would just walk around the house, mimicking them, like a nut-case. They called him, Father...when I found out, I wouldn't talk to them either, we joked about their voices, once or twice, which I knew was terrible, but I used the premise, that others had mocked others, while I thought about what to tell them, I also used the logic, that they were 'new', new to life, as though they had just wandered from my hands, and where do I begin with this? It was real Jewish work, a little more, than keeping the little babies, up to date with their demi-god's, their Mother's, lives on Earth, I had to go, remember Torah, and prepare to greet, but I was too mucky, I was feeling shit, drunk and stupid...I was feeling delighted, but I left them alone, to annoy my brother? See him try??... because I had tried a little with other alien races, I had called light, and I talked, even making appearances on other worlds, usually when the tea I was drinking, overflowed with wine, so I said, everyday unimportant things, like; How's the music, is it God, we love writing the music...but I did pray them hope, and the Mother's called some groovy lights...so...we left the tribe called the Levites with nothing...I told him, to tell them, though he didn't know their language, and I could hear it as I could English, that they needed to learn, the, 'Matan'...this is, a way of calling a soul, of being in deep reflection, being aware of 'Laut' (too much talk, usually occurring in worry, when we get so carried away, that we break down, in telling God, everything, we continually want to tell him we are vice, sometimes (as this is my failure) we live on a single word we have somehow heard in Holy, and it makes dead.)...of being clear soul, knowing that other voices will call through, beckoning every-one to silence...I call it 'climbing', entering as a voice into Heaven, as high as God...not many have been sure of soul, they flip out, they scream...they die if it's too voice...Nachman would cry, Annie would weep...when he flipped, he called; he said; "Ribbono, I fled...shel Olam, show me the Universe, universe dead!"

Annie said; "My baby is dead, my baby is dead...they give my Sire vice, Elbana Eton (look at you, you are baby, sweet baby, I want wife)...I feel Low...everything fucked..."

Something had happened to the Raeffi of Planet Jesus, they were sworn to be the leading light, so, they wanted God, and so, they had to call God, and they heard someone called Adam, who said;

"Thou art light...Everything is Hope...My World...will thou lead This Father Light?"

...they earned the light of the Torah...they gathered in minyan and heard my brother and wept;

"This boy is never God, and they say he is Adam, the Father of Light!!"

My brother wept too; "Lou told me what to do, but I said Berk, she said Tell them to reach Light, I looked at them and laughed, I fucked up, I called 'I ain't'...they look Jew, and I love His...I said I'm Adam Mate, and tart, you're a tart...a fucking tart..."

they talked so light, that they realised, to see souls, was to high...

They called up so much soul, they could begin to do magic!!! They could walk the ground, and make plants-seeds, flowers to appear in the soil...

They could LEVITATE!

Their secret was soul, when Judah weeps on Planet Earth...they say;

"No weep, we are Holy Sheep, Good God...Good God..." like a lullaby...

Judah weeps...

They said; "Amorelia has lies, they wipe out men...the Amaretti are wise (the lizard people) they say; God spake, he spake to us...Amorelia has called Denicide...(death of men)...they beat women, they broke men in two...they said; "He clue?? Clue is bitch"...we said; Clue is wise...He hath called us Wise...the Clue is the talk of the Wise...(how did they come to do this?) "Because they spoke, they spoke to us, like Charlas...like Torah was wise, but insane...then Amaclut died on the sword, he was the man crying death of soul...Mother Rae, will WHY...She will see us, and she will feel, we see glorious women, if she see's we die, tell her, never to feel caught...

Another voice? "Amaclut caught, he gave Satan feel..."

My Levite Man; "Amaclut will say we caught Love..." (nb. Never overwirte the truth, confusion here, I'm not listening I'm remembering)

I can see Amorelian's eyes, I'm looking at them around me in men, they have deep black killer eyes...Amazingly the little Lizard's speak High German (as in Also=Thus...Spake=Speaketh) because their voice has developed over a tongue lisp, and as a mind voice, with silver bells for sound...the story of the Elohim and the Diatri, I have discovered is an ancient german tale, as well as a Heavenly Lore...it was written by Ezekiel, as is included in the 58th tale of Tarma Espech...Tarma Esepch is a jewish tale, it is about the FORCE, circa 1909 (why do I keep hearing 1909???) written about a young man who never fares in dead, and (I can hear a child in a library repeat this and I know the tale is going round the orthodox from the mouth of children) Tarma Espech...anyway, the German tale was written...8th of september 1309...2 books, 8 tales...(don't talk to me, you piss me off) jewish tale...Alicia will tell you...grhh; back to Planet Jesus:

Amaclut: He was seeking something in Him/?? white jewel...he is the seventh?? he is the sapphire...sulphur...Amaclut looks like blue eyes, which means he is wise, holy Love...I CAN SEE MOSLEM WOMEN BOWING TO THE ARABIAN AMACLUTIn Earth Lore of Arabia, Amaclut, is the holy foot, the light of Amorelia...known in Arabia, as the first book, written by a master of life who tells that Ahriman has died, Ahriman has failed, "The People will Keep now..."(keep (MY VOW, MADE TO THE FIRST VISIT FROM HEAVEN; "I WILL KEEP MY COVENANT WITH GOD" simply: to the wife and children in english, I will 'keep':)

the writer of the german tale said:

My tale hath killed God,
he says it brought vice,
terrible hate, he has died Life...

Ephraimites: Planet Azar;

AMACLUT
: Known to Saudi Arabia, as the first king of light, pre-Mohammad, the one who cried Ahura, SOUL...and said I love Beloved

ليست هناك تعليقات: