الأحد، 26 يوليو 2009

Who is Allah?

My Mummy is Danu...

Ernmas said: "You are just a Baby God...stop crying you are the Holiest..."

My Dad, is Fael...he's cool...He says; "Holiest Soul...You have become higher, Gabriel MacArthur...Ireland Love Thee..."

Jesus, wrote me...Revelations Chapter 3, 18-22, which includes my reply...BUT LOOK WHAT I HEAR!!!;

Planet etar hath become...i hear; six stays, 19th goes...I say; six down...we get;

13 now

(learn a little basic gematria)

I sire Christ, Ernmas has found..."I want!"...she sings...make me wife...I'll cry higher;

do you love me??

Highest light gold..."I'm shaking...I don't hear??"

I cuddled her yesterday...things loko worse, many women tell me they are Allah..."Allah himself?? Herself?? help me, help me...

I saw the woman, she has thin features, dark hair, those 'ostrich eyebrows...' "wear a hijab, do you wear a Hijab?"...we'll wear a hijab....

Then, the voice says NO...and I'm back to hearing what I hear myself, yesterday, believing I was hearing this woman, who was Allah...but some woman jumps in my bed, and the VOICE, says NO, this woman isn't God...so I say "Go..."