الأحد، 28 يونيو 2009

The Drug

The drug wasn't Heroin

It was a Heaven wine...a plant based drug called; Eshel...

But it was around the time Amy and I started dating..and she was on heavy unclean drugs, so I wouldn't let her call...

I met her at Trafalgar Square, after catching the train to Dorset, PJ had fobbed me off, yet talked me all the way, and we made an announcement at Waterloo, crying God through the Tannoy, we got one Halllujeh!!, and

so I left for London...

The beautiful, 'Italian' couple walked by, Polly was singing in the buses, Polly sang, the radiosong (how she did this??) playing at a cafe, in Leicester Square...the bagpipes were playing greet the King...and Amy (WInehouse) said;

Congratulations on your marriage!

I wrote poems, I danced around the conservatory with the radio on in rehab;

Born Slippy-Underworld

Shine-Take That...

Amy called me on Sept, 2007...I said;

Oh you don't want me.

She said;

Honey, I do...I saw you and said, Do...

Polly still owes me that Orange Hoodie!

ليست هناك تعليقات: