الجمعة، 24 يوليو 2009

Explanation: The Celtic Tribes and the Angels

What has been on my mind...her firstly...and this has occupied some of my clearest sight, in the last two days;

The ANGELS (re; the Elohim)

Right....walked out of gallery to cafe...talking...this:

When I was 16-17, I met a homosexual boy...I stayed at his house, I got together with his best friend...we drank, a lot, a 'hell'av'a' lot...His Mummy was Scottish, but had committed suicide a long time ago...he was pale, freckly, with the thickest darkest eyebrows, and alot smaller in height than me, and he was excessively talkative and very clever....an A star student...I hated him most of the time, because he got drunk and bullied, but he was fun and sweet, but he spent money on me (something they all do, and something that I just seem to accept, like his fluent-german singing, and his overthetop jokes)...and I used to call him; My Tribe!!!...

I think about another guy, that the both of us met breifly, outside a gay-pub in Manchester...he was pretty too, very feminine looking, short like my friend, and with very light blonde hair, and the eyebrows, celtic-cat-like eyebrows...I said, 'you are'nt gay'...and he replied, my friend was a bitch...so I'm talking about this to whoever's around, Amy W. and the man making the tea for me...I can't remember much, apart from this...there was a dense cloud around me, when I was in bed with Michal, the eyes of the Devil were watching me, and something was released into the world, everything was in a murky black and red aura, and it cried...partly; this;

"For Zeus, the blood and the glory...THE PAIN, THE PAIN..."

So, homosexual men are filled with this...expect the Angles to arrived in ancient Ireland, through a magical door, Angels looking like Hebrew Celts...I forget the name of the tribe, as I leave the cafe...I say;

"Allah? The Tribe??"

I'm drunk on Holy Wine, I nearly overdose that night, on the alien drug from another planet I call Ezequitar (the name of the planet) Dime...I hold my tea aloft and call out spontaneously;

The Tuatha De Danaan!!! "Giva the Greek a little wiggly!!" See Iliad, by Homer...(what did I read about that?? I'm sure it was Homer ???)
This:

The Manchester boy, I hear him, he can hear Heaven calling him into soul: Immediately, I call out his name:

"They are singing you, because you are one of the angels!! Alshamelo (his sacred name, I have duly forgotten out of respect, and safety) Please Like; Girls!!"

All Angels, are women, Hanumari has two mums, some of us are hermaphrodite...so see the feminine, and what human-men have done to
them...

And my old friend; "Mummy cried, let him be an angel, because Dad was giving her a bad time....Elmakel, please sing!!!"

"Allah! Are the Tuatha in Scotland??"

"Yea...50,000" And the Devil'c curse has been taken away from 13, 000...and today two new babies....

(These blue guys, they are another tribe, but they call me ARD-RI Irish King....that's for tomorrow)---Hani;" Hey twittey-re-ta-woo....??" "Please say my real name."

"Gabriel....?"

florence and the machine-hospital beds the last ting I told him, when he called, after a couple of years...I'm in the hospital for crying God and the end of the War, you bastard!!!!!!! Can that fat girl, get me out???

oh, the hospitals, the many hospitals....

ليست هناك تعليقات: