الخميس، 24 سبتمبر 2009

Vishnu


Vishnu is God of Creation (creatvity)

They call me Vishnu. His wife is Lakshmi, she is most beautiful she follows him everywhere in mortal-form.

Send a three-pointed spear into Heaven;

Devi----Devi-id

Translation of last post;

Are We Forever?
I have hate. you need to be King's light too! I believe we are stars of light. If you seek Me, remember, everyone will die; they die, because shone is the death of Light, shone like the light because Heaven must die. my love is losing;
they die because, I am shone like the roundabout star, the farthest star, I am even, Like Him. My wife is Queen Lakshmi, her mortal light.

+ she shag me...^I was simple with keen (read cantonese; + she shag me; (someone else!" then read mandarin: ^I was simple with keen. )

If I become higher star, remember, you never looked at me, humble. You thought I was
;respecting the dead; sure of

my soul light is becoming KING...becoming surer and surer. Uneven; free of sin.

I have forgiven the dead.

I have queen.

"Arabic" MY SOUL IS CAUSING THE DEATH, MUHAMMAD I AM NOW AND FIRE.

is car.

(there is no HOPE. ) because everyone is sighing flee...

-teacher; "She will have respect...she will make love."

(sorry thought of another woman-read-cantonese...read; mandarin; mine)) this; think of friend; "Defeat them by being sick!"

Doth Queen have your first skies? Does she recogonize, that the first was sweetest light? Does she sheol?

When I was Furher, I seek Jew, I became so high, that it was only jew...(search posts; ALTERNATIVE WORLDS) I gave everyone what was thought, I was abrupt, I said thought, there was school and there was thought.

I have Devas, die...become like the warrior for you are the King! And dont be sure of Hate! Your sane is light.
"Will she love me?"

red

japanese; I am keening! I make light! I give Heaven! I am light!

Muhammed is throne-world. He is SOUL. His name is Father.

"I love her so much, I bought her a book!"

Someone thinks you are sick, they say hurt. Be sick.

He was David. He is Queen.


Your Soul, became love-bird. BECAME! Soemone fell in love with bird. You know her name. Brahma is your name. It became. Look.

I see a galaxy, I see a pink light, floating like a sentence in front of my eyes, my eyes sparkle with white light. Most times I dont listen to the words. I need words. Now, I see red lights, and a black tunnel to a safe black door. I see my dreams leave me with weak, bleak. Meeting an ex and going to a house with a hall full of trap-doors- a bright house like Brighton Pavilion and swords flying round the halls, and then a witchy-woman teaching me how to draw, is a funny Heaven.

My soul becmae higher than Love, the big-bang. I circled round twice, and BANG!!

When I circle I give lights. words. thoughts.

My Emperor is HIGHEST. I sang...

"Look at a lady. What do you like? You like darkness in soul. You see a good-looking woman and soul. Little fight."

So...>? Where did I die? I died by funny changing. I like looking shoot.

If she sees, me, I want. come on comeon;

I special. You know I s. Speak!!

It was for Her. It was...I was showing her something like doubt. It was a wise old man. He cuddles. He sits in front of the TV, and chimes the sound of an
Epic song.
, glorious words that have no base on his reality. He makes up Love, and give her poems. He makes up dark-men in love with the girl. I don't care. It's all very well. It's better than Hell. I'm hilarious. "She's a little shocked, and very embarrassed!!" I don't know if they like an old-man.
He doesn't like TV. not even films.

sure-ity.


I greet brother then die.

Because'm a woman.

explain Brahma:

"When you see, I can make little twirls, called DNA comparts...I turn the twirl...180 degrees...that, makes a girl...boys are tweaks, a little black in soul...girls are JEWISH, every girl is jewish!! eyes are balls...the atom gathers... if you thump a table, I tremble, laughing tremble...you know when silence helps light...

What were you first?

I was a monster!! They still say JEW!!! I looked like you!!

look.

THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD IS YOU!!!


wHO AM i?

You are a little jew!

ليست هناك تعليقات: