الخميس، 17 سبتمبر 2009

New


abal shalom! ekom

ectron on ront, etai ava...e joy

-while your lips are still red

"While they are still blind.......how have we ever come to you? we were through, through...i wanted to jew...'I love her for law' she was a war...she is my black lion, her name is (all another HELL!!) ms.Frank...while they are still blind...wavering...call...weep...

she is the highest love...she is virgin.........too quick

see too quick!!!!!!!!! "I'm Irish, too...quick to kiss!!! You dont vant me!!! You are kill!!! "

she understands me. she is the first, i talk too...too?? two!

every soul i've cried. this was so loot...take woman, deet...like. like. jew.. who are you? w
where am i?
sleep...little whiles. not love not, give anne heart-ache.

kiss.

while every man is red, if i call her jewish i call her cool...drown

all the jews are still blind

?? gone....go.go are you allowed to bed? frank? I have dancing fingers! look! look!

fisrt day of love!

I'm 8 years old, i'm in true blue. the german call me too, i'm kaiser....noble noble noble

oh! another hang!!!!!!!!! keep them Fathers!!

night. U..I didn't tell you.

run bloody tears down from my purple eyes.

she is dark lioness.

blackest eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANGER!!!!!!! THRONE IS ANGER!!!!!

stand in corners on stairs, no limbs, no fairs, take every limb, and sell to the fires...see my face...

expect a squeaky mouse of an 8 yr old: "THe german say I am the BEST too.

'place of sanctury' No...I said, I'd fight, nver let it happen again, I dont like this part, do you?
-+

SEE!! THESE eyes hold my father, they've become...someone higher...I saw their shape...mousy curls on my head, stretch face....sercoot it; begin;
conversation;

"I have father, i am lover, my eye is higher, my eyebrows were wise, they burned with hatred..."

"??...they were frightened!!"

"They were like cat dynamo..."

"The first look, it was angel...it sang to clouds, it wanted to become a bird...

"the second was Satan..."

"....the face wanted bed...the long hair flirted, it changed to pink layers, it was docked to dark red bob and hazelnut lipstick, like wartime, wartime?...it told bed was bad, bed was wanted, the lights were red...What have I done today?"

"They went dark like hatred..."

"They went dark like Adam...the darkness is soul...dark hair is asking WHY?? Every frown was why...each fair hair, writes I have become Father...the freckles were naughty, younger...this face, looks bacchus!! WHite MOnkey?? I see this face!!!!! Say monkey!!! Puggy, spotty, nose hairs, bleach...it circumnavigates uneasy eyes, it says I'll make more beauty!!"

darkness
..
hanging from dancing puppet hands...singing mockery...soldier girls, thin and starving, holding my chin up to look into my eyes...to see, profile, to see, profile;

WE ARE GOD!!! "Pooey, pooey...a leedle jew? Non? Dont see jew? I do...it's arch vrows...you say greco...I say roman...you have weep, you are beautiful!!!"
jew

??? pacify, we called pacify, they wont know, i dont tell.

Anyway I saw something, eyes turning green, that had left, then i saw dad...green THE SEALS!!!

tHE SECRET DOOR:
yeshua will talk.

liddle mouth, tiny mouth, you shut up, because i say shut up; you have litle mouth, i ma am litle mouth too, i kept schtum, and nibbled my mouth...

and you too, bent back, eternally bowing to HIM...you changed colour, from a bright white face, to darker skin...I said moon-lady.

they dont know your soul is in the moon, thats how i made the moon...I listened once

wheres the other one? |Lets hop up and down like donkey-rabbits!! RA, Ray and Raj, and Polly cried out!!!!!!!!

WE SAVED A WORLD!!
the holy books are in the mausoleum.

ليست هناك تعليقات: