الاثنين، 7 سبتمبر 2009

Sea-Wall

I was in someone's back garden this morning...hearing a girl, I went into the very grey, dilapitated house, and met two girls, poor lower-unworking class girls, one was Bianca the freckly red-head, 5 this morning...we went to a shopping mall, it was very dark, (hard to remember) then I went, outside, to meet an american jewish man, sitting at a little table, he set up himself, he was showing 'signs', signs in pieces of wood, moved around, I said, he was pathetic, "You make me sick of Jewish, but this is mine, moslem mine, 'signs' it shows our blood, clever mystics...Judaism I leave..."and then I went to a shore, along a wall, following a pink puppet horse, the american guy?? So there was a little promenade of these things all walking in a line, (something like the walrus and the carpenter happened there) and then I got into a street, there was a very tall grungy guy I knew from years ago, there, with his girlfriend who looked like a face-less ghost, a fat man and this gang set a van on fire, and they bundled me into the van,

 I said; "You're fucking shit, you're trying to kill me, and I'm happy, I ain't dead...where's 'Anboo' ?


 I expect Anboo to appear in this shit, basterd, I hear Kurt! He's singing the dead!!

Love Kurt, bring him to me, having fun, here,...I've fallen to dead, because this is your witch...Allah is witch...I LOVE HER WITCH, what is Higher Heaven?? Lazy women and wheat fields...Ami? Will you cuddle? Where am I, can you see my dream or is it in my mind, God can let you see this..." : Fat man, You are germans, they said;

"Mate, we'll burn...get out and drive it.."

I said "where is the holocaust??!! hahhaha!! you are driving the holocaust!! If someone who is not simple, could just open the door. because it will blow-up. why are you too here? I told you to dump the perve, this is his van...because of him I'm dead, remember to tell him go...I'll wake up, I stay here because I like... We are dead!! This is fucking shit, I'm in black!!! Are we gonna get out? Because I'm waking up...and you're a Kraut...dead kraut...I like this!! It's nuts! The fire's not burning me!! You're gonna blow up. fuck off, I'm waking up...

Do you remember you were friends? Now, you're Krauts, this is the end...Kurt! This is nuts, Mannie! I'm laughing!! Look, this is so funny, Bianca went red, she said burn if you think I like you...I'm back in a sweet Hell!! I love Hell! Look at this, the man driving can't see, he thinks red, this is the short life, I was red, Mannie I was dead, I like. you. dead cool, do you want to laugh too?? I have to leave you now, for good, good that you're leaving...crazy, crazy,...this man wants to die with me, he's jewish...if we stay in the fire, we're free!! I like this free!! Let them burn!! I am FREE! This is so fun, I can't stop laughing, none of them are real, Fuck dis shit!!!...I can ride forever, will someone cuddle me? you can't cuddle, I'll leave...I loove Her, I love God for giving me this, Mannie, its time for me to leave...haven't any of you dogs thought to get out of the fire?? WE ARE BURNING!! Because you're FAT CUNT!! Die. I thought I'd get jewish, jewish...shhhhhhhhiiittt, boring Heaven...",

I woke up, hysterical, why it was, the fire was getting very huge, and no-one in the van seem to want to be getting out and I couldn't stop laughing...so I put Kurt in the same/similar dream...

ليست هناك تعليقات: