الاثنين، 5 أكتوبر 2009

Coming Out

I talked to my family through the walls..."What do you want in Heaven tonight?"

for. presents;

Mummy wanted a baby.

"Ok, I've made the baby it's on the way!"

So they got a trip where they fly around the skies...

I gave my sister, mine and Polly's apartment to share with friends, a west-end rich London looking apartment, in a city, called;?

Keval.

I sent auntie a ticket to Edalia, an alien country.

My sister is a Grade 2, in Magician-ship.

I built my cousin a little loft apartment 3 blocks down, from the Jazz avenue; 93rd street. A totally hot place full of black american and jewish musicians, many bars and clubs...

I was down to 3 million, he had earned 30 pounds, so I left him 5,000 in a drawer, I gave him a Van Gogh, style kitchen, like the painting, the actual painting not just the things he painted, but real oil blobs for tables and chairs, very bright colours, but I had to appear the building, with a dark bar downstairs, because the flat I bought had no outside balcony...I decorated the walls in dark blue paint, and one wall with newspaper wallpaper of the Titanic disaster, a single bed by a window, a stereo in the wall, with two speakers by the bed, a little sofa, some wine, stupidly, a bottle of 10,000 year old vintage...so I snapped that back, and sent Planet Jesus, alcoholic lemonade.

I left my sister a million.

While I was still making the flat. I saw a vision of her ideas for furnishing;

bright pink rugs, bright pink everything, and room for her Chihuahua. I stuck a cute little mahogany and black toilet, just like a round raised one, with a button flush, and a shower coming through the ceiling in the corner, I told him it was a hole in the ground...

then we decided to go clubbing with Isiah, and Ashalzebar...I could talk those names easily, that was surprising to me!!

I woke up this morning in a room with my mum and dad trying to murder, and an angel picked me up, and we drove away on a motorbike...

band of the month; scottish, Twilight Sad

ليست هناك تعليقات: