الاثنين، 21 سبتمبر 2009

Death and Love

I was resting on my chin on the bed, on my belly...lambs!!

two baby lambs appeared in a cot on my back! They were lilac...

readers?

the heralds are like faun, lambs, highest doors, they talk like children,

readers???

my painting; purest talk, like; this is squigy...no...funny talking, like a nutty baby sheep;...

then I looked into her eyes, (lumpy) black (hazy dead black with dead black nodules; : said; "I hate thy devil!" then I left; so I then said:

"Where is the Angel of Hope?" She had Golden wings, she was falling down the wall, opposite;

I said:

"...call the Angel of Death...": I lifted myself off the bed, my voice turned into a man's, grey and blue hair, a giant face, red laser eyes that burn...then I said:

"Call the Angel of Love..." I looked to my side, and saw...

my very own earthly face.

beware for readers

ليست هناك تعليقات: