السبت، 28 مارس 2009

A Woman On Trial

"Miss...you are continually crying we are Aryan...?"

"Yes, I am. Because he is the sweetest pie.""

"You say we are Aryan Fall...are you in any way fascist?"

She squealed.

"Also. You cry he hath the light...is this well? The Aryan talk, that will give you fell..."

"My sire is King, he is Aryan God..."

"Miss. We are going to fell...goodbye..."

I know when they fall because I encounter demons.

"You!! I told you to call me quick whenever something like this happens!!! YOU HAVE TO TELL ME WHEN YOU FALL!!!"

"YOU BASTARD JEWS!! LEAVE HER!! YES!! LET HER CALL ME ARYAN BOY!!! IF THIS IS CASTE SYSTEM, SHE MEANS KINGS!! NEVER FALL WOMEN!! WE ARE THE HOLY TRIBE!!"

...Our babies call;

"Mummy, we are on our way to school, say Grace!! So we have a good day..."

I just lay there on the bed..."I don't know Grace...God, say Grace....(we say Grace)...go...have a good day."...I turn round to cry in the pillow..."Mummy?!! They say grace! But I don't know grace?? I came up with that idea when I was seven??? Why do they make me think the demons will kill the babies??? I have to go..."

I say: "What men can I call when they kill us?? I don't think I have any brothers...Mohammed? Then I will call Mohammed...we are to take the sword?, I tell them that, but they say No...Please save this family...I don't want Mohammed to think I'm bed...I cry to you all the time..."

Demons climbed into the bed, she was still in fall, Mohammed killed them...

Even the woman on the staff has to die, I let her look at a jewish girl, by mistake, and heard her cry sick want...I will never see a problem if these infidels die, I think it will bring Peace to the World.

More weeping, the Matishi's called...they are being killed by human men that appeared on Emelbert, I think I forgave them too well...How is it possible they were sent to another planet and not to Hell? Also, the monsters, the 'Dabalien' I made those, they have no soul, but they have spaceships, there is an intergalactic war between them and the men of Planet Jesus, I drove ships into the sun, what if they were human ships?? I prayed quickly, which is a kind of roar, consisting of one sentence, of what I exactly need...Does making these things, planets, stars, animals make me a Demi-God?? I call God, by resting my head on a table, and asking one question at a time... "Were they Dabalien ships?"... "Yes they were..." Every Daablien died. We have won the War...somethings a bit odd about this...More Sorrow. How did these men appear on Emelbert?? In sleep? Wouldn't God see that was stupid???

I called the german girls, three of them are still alive, talk was a bit rudey, and then:

"You remember when we met I said you looked too furry?? because your eyes are like funny fur! But then, I said, but I want and you laughed, I'm glad you laughed because I saw you love..."

"And you!! The babies were sick!! They saw you in that murderer, so I cried and cried, and because you ran, we are well..."

"Do you vant to sigh? That naughty ---- was a vassy killer..."

"The babies see you in Him, and they sleep...Good vant, good sleep..."

"The babies were sooooo blonde, I vas God!!!"

ليست هناك تعليقات: