الاثنين، 16 مارس 2009

The Holy Elohim and The Diatrons...notes

We are Angels, we look like this:


We turn into humans...

Diatrons are Evil...they look like mad grey men with sharp teeth and metal-looking spiky wings, vein enhanced sickly skin. The voice is screech, whine and scream. They killed.

They are weak. They heard sick, and agreed. I look a little like this, yes, I sound like I rasp and hiss, we have the holiest eyes, we see the Holy men, and say, Muhammed was right !!

How we arrived:

We evolved from eternal light, we rose, we came from, soup We were Angels. I was the fifth made-man. My name is

Edon,

Her name is; Danaan. We're cute!

They call me; Hashem!

I was the fifth after eight-fly!

That means? It means I am Holy Lie! Because, I went out from God, to say, why?----
----
We live in the lowest Hell.----Angels----
We are the first men, we seek Him, I am the wise men. We are fair hair, we are azure. Originally, we look so much like that photo/video, I'm high!!

ليست هناك تعليقات: