الخميس، 5 مارس 2009

Ka'an and John

I'm just dreaming in bed

I'm just sitting on the floor creating

"Everything is nothing....blah, blah, blah...." (I see where I am dead...and I see that now it won't matter)

I have some religious reading in me, which marvels!!! But I'm truly spontaneous...A dose of good otherworldly wine:

A finger flies over her eyebrow into the world:

"I am Ka'an!...solo-man!!! This is all meaningless to me..." "HA! ahahaha!!" (the laugh is joy, really; I am crying)
She says:

"You want straight and I am crooked!" "hahahaha!! etc."

I hold Magical pens.

"This is nothing...nothing to me...this is nothing and this is nothing, everything means nothing...meaningless..."

check list/bit more than i am dead/

John is watching me in bed, he is watching more...my feet are glowing with a red white light...each foot is on something I call a mountain...a year ago I earn't points for the soul...

I wear a chest of gold.

---

I have a dream, such a funny dream.

I greet the Rebbe. he says:

"Show me!"

He looks at me in my divine.

He disappears.

His wife calls me a witch. "You have killed my husband!!! You are not Satan (??)!! (therefore:) You are an evil witch!!!"

I stood there laughing;

"Hahaha! He has sinned me because he is a dog!!"

She screams for men:

"My husband! My husband!! Sex witch!!"

Hundreds of his men, run after me, screaming:

"WITCH!!! OUR FATHER IS DEAD."

I wake up and laugh.

I laugh about that every day. But, who is making up these stories???
Where is the respect?

ليست هناك تعليقات: