الاثنين، 16 مارس 2009

Michal

He realised, Lars Shalom, that Michal had spoken, spoken in everyone...He realised he was no king, he realised there was another man up there, and that other man knew war, but he didn't know his kingdom...This King was old, this king was middle-aged, he didn't have an ancient like Lars, but he made men, Lars had one guy, and that one Orthodox guy, was about to die too...

Michal came back, she was hilarious, she was special to Christmas, because she made every year!! She wrote him the first year, in the baby years in the Snowman...she wrote him again, back two years, she was writing in everything, she drew him pictures, she was sweet to see Amy and she drew her and sent Lars pictures, the husband, the King had sent him pictures too; in the springtime;

Lars slept on the sofa...he saw a woman in the air, she was beautiful, because there her eyes shone blue, bright as the neon green and dark blue tiara crown on her head, the old King said;

That is my Queen.

Lars loved her, he couldn't see words. She sent mad, he could see inside his brain, his mind his forehead, at Christmas a little cartoon, it was sweet queen with spinning blue eyes and chattering comic teeth.

She jumped on him in the kitchen, she said, naughty sounds in the kitchen girl's voice; huff, huff, uh uh ermmmmm...She spins quick, she is naughty, awful;

"Do you want to watch this film?"

"Hah!! Saw it when it came out!!"

I knew she hadn't...

"I have another film..." "Yes! I saw it last week!!....("What did you think of it? Are you going to tell me about the diatron angels? Again?") What did you think of the film?"

"It's yeah, it's, yeah, it's OK..."

"Tell me the evil fallen angels with spiky wings again!! The devil angels..."

My Mum says things like; "Have you twigged yet?"

No, But I see her now, she is holding the branch...I didn't want the old King, I didn't want to be a new king, of whatever country or planet...I said he was dead King...there was somewhere where she told me he had given her squits...Everything was going wrong.

It was wrong, because I had made King, but I had lied that I was king when they brought him to me. Christmas was still cell, in time, I knew she was looony, she wiggled everything over my head, forehead, wiggled...she kept looking a like she'd gone a bit loose. I know she was God. The eyes were originally Him, they were brown eyes, the nose is all wrong, you see her nose, to call her that woman is not wrong, you see two in two seperate centuries, she is;

Mickeys.

I had to cry I hated David.

That has hit a lot of things, I chopped up the Star of David. She is rebel. I chopped the star into five pieces, because Love had been lost, I said, he was a liar. His way, is a father, but something odd, he is forgiving, I don't like father, because he is never angry, I say, he has so many wives he doesn't care, why does he keep her? This isn't fair...and then

I turn into

a boy...His, boy.

Miss? What is her nose?

Her nose is the first thing I see, it's lows, it is so small it is packed with with well, and sane. Well, I said there are two women...

I can't call him a bastard because he doesn't hit. Bt she gets upset and says he sqits...

She looks music. Little nose was 20th century.

Michal is naughty, she is lunatic, she makse the cat twitch, she says naughty little ick. She says;

"Queen well! Yishrael Heaven!! I love Havid! My King wants well!!" I feel sick.

They, are...the older married couple, they are an era. I made the time.

He says; "She thinks..."

I feel sick...I'm so young.

I never understand. She packs up her luggage, she sits in my sisters room on her bags, she looks wartime, she has a flower in her hat. She says she has just left David. She does that, she goes from him to me. She looks like the train is about to get her and the devil get me. She talks for hours, I tried to write her, a play. Mum slams the door, it hits our heart souls immediately, and he both sigh, I love you, and we shine gold.

I feel unwell. I don't understand. The dark haired is Marie!! "The dark haired is Michal to the dead!!"

"They look different!!" That different is Michal wants you to look, and if you look, you will feel well...I keep crying;

Do I have to forgive David??? I have to love him, but something is wrong...I think, this bastard made war, I made war...

Shall I tell you what give to the world?

I give poetry, liberte, equalite, et fraternity!!

ليست هناك تعليقات: