الثلاثاء، 17 مارس 2009

BAD NOTES, ELOHIM

  • Anum=King of Life, looks everman. Keeps LightRemove formatting from selection
  • Emay=King of Want, makes SEE...holds ten books.
  • Etan=King of Love, Etan cries Weep.
  • Egru=King of God, because God loves Egru.

Edon=King of Death/Lover.

Death! Already Dead! I am the King of Death! So I can only cry!

Edon is white, Edon is bed...Egru looks at Lars and weeps:

"Edon was Holy Love, Lars is Edon, Bring her Love! Make her King! She is surely Him!"

Why were they there? Where was God?

They looked like Devil, their faces were brute.

God was below them. White means King. He said; Lars King! Anum is Death, Emai is feathermen, means liver. Etan broke my light, Egru is too fight. Edon hath King=Yahweh.

----

"Edon's face is God, Etan, Emay and Anum are the ugliest sin."

"Why are we unclear?"

"Because they are sin!"

I am below them, because I NO!" "I look like Jewish, they are killing light, but they are sin."

What is Death King?"

"Death is what you knew, they call you King, because I am Him."

"This is too simple!"
"Reach Him!"

"Etan was like a New! He looked at Heaven and said, (HIS) "I want this to Love, hear men weep." Emay said New, that he knew everything they knew. Egru was Though. "Think, thought!" Anum, sick/means/sweet. I said; "Let me DIE in You."

----

God looked up at them, and fought. He said; "Anum is God, but I am God,I am through with God, Kill Enu...(Eygptian word for Love.) Kill Him Love."

God was a soul.

"I want to die, I am dead." (LARS)

"God kill Anu." someone else.

----God wrote Jewish books.

When Edon arrived he froze. This men, "...are too weak, they look very odd! They have faces likea Gru! (Beast!) Their faces are hairy beasts! And their eyes! They are light blue!"

Edon watched them from above. He said; "These men are SOUL! I will greet them SOUL!" God was Holy Light, he said: "These men are souls (then I go to light, this story!) WE FOUND the LOVER, in men of skies. God was lower than us, (clean) because HE couls see. The light begins wiht Edon, because he was SIRE HIM.

He fought the fair men....(stops)

"I will tell you soul!" nononnon

(I whine) wait, wait...Edon wnated wife. (starts agian)

EDON IS MY JESUS.

He saw SKY.

ليست هناك تعليقات: