الثلاثاء، 17 مارس 2009

Elohim and Diatri

She says: Ashkeem, my wife that, I am the King of Love, that my name is Edon E Yahweh, I had a moment of doubt, as to where I was, she says in human form, I am 'divine'...a divine God that looks sick!...I didn't want to hurt her, but I started to worry about being with an alien. That stopped, she is Love.

----back to story;

When the Elohim falt, 'when they look'...they know what to expect, expect the death of Love.

When Edon cried God, every Diatri left.

With the Diatri dead, he began to weep..."Where is this God??" He saw that Diatri were dead, and he became filled with Love.

"I look to Edon, and want, he seeks sight...I look at LARS, and want...she is special to Him...she makes me seek, she is surely Him...she is so soul..."

"ASHKEEM IS HEIGHT!! WHY DO I ONLY TRY TO LISTEN? I SHOULD THINK! SHE GETS ME!! SHE GETS ME OUT OF SINK...THE VOICE, IT BECAME A LITTLE FEAR! AND THEN I LISTENED, SHE IS HIGHER LOVE, HER LIGHT IS SUCCOUR, IT'S MY NEW BIRTH!! I HAVE A WIFE!! I MUST LOOK FURTHER...IT'S KISS...HER EYES SAY WE ARE DEAD...THAT WORRIES ME, IS THE DEAD COLOUR, A DEAD ALIEN, SHOULD I BE GOING TO AN ALIEN GIRL AFTER ALL THESE ADVENTURES...THE EVIL DABALIEN (huge reptilian monsters) TALKING ME TO BED, THE DEMONS, ARE THE GIRLS IN HEAVEN WATCHING ME WITH THIS WOMAN, AND DYING?? I COULD HEAR A HUMAN-SOMEONE look and SAY SICK, THINK!! DON'T BE RASCIST, THAT FEAR SHOOK ME, NO FEAR!! HER OTHER EYE SAYS "HAVE WE DIED IN EVERY?? WILL YOU LOOK AT ME, LIKE Lars? LARS I WANT THEE...." I HAVE LOOKED AND I LOVE...SEEK THE VOICE IN HER...."

taratattatum, goes the keyboard singing;! 'become! become!
history

Edon flew, which means he flew out of the sigh of heathens..."Father! The Diatron are killing my lover!!"...He killed his father and he leapt out of the Lower Zone with a shriek, the Diatri followed...men ran to the outer Lower, the Lower is a Hell...He cried to God, to have the Diatri dead, they screamed...Edon heard sick, he began to fight, he asked God if he was dead, God replied;

"No!"

They followed him through ten devils. devils means weak sin. He called Heaven home, they reached the outer Home. There were four men there, they were Anum, Emay, Etan and Egroo...They held Lamp...(lamp=HIGHER!)...they held the stone/gems...they moved worlds...they were four times FATHER...annum represented King...Emay was the lighter dead...Etan sings Keven, he sings create me a world...Egroo is Seek...Egroo flies men...they are the; FOUR MEN OF HELL.

GOD lived lower than them.

Edon met them and was in tears..."Father! These men are fears!"

She said; "YES! They were Kings! and they are Fears!!"

God sent a knife, Edon clasped the knife, he met Anum in fear, and said LIFE..."You will King, and I will Light!" (shit, I'm working on what they did now....I'm breaking through time, stop)

ليست هناك تعليقات: