الاثنين، 2 فبراير 2009

Time Dimensions

1945, and 2003 Die fur, unz hier boden;

1945
was the end of the world, five men were killed, the door is higher!! It is opened by talk, I caught a glimpse of God, I said; "May I have this book? these words?;
When we enter the heaven door, we are timed into Abels. (Abel=Good, Cain=Evil) Time is circles. Ten circles

Be self-righteous!! Hear God! We have become Him. The lower men are light, the higher men are caught...(this is my book) Let higher men know God. They are caught by thought, let them know. Our Sire is Christ, we have become the world, our Mother is Love, she hath cried men well...Look at Holy God. Jewish men seek life, Jewish men are higher God,

I seek thy soul, I seek thy life. My heart is in the well. I hath cried King. I hath seen the fell. Men will see fell. I cried Holy Light. I set the bowl, it overfloweth in God.

When we enter the heaven door, we are timed into Abels. Time is circles. Ten circles

2003; We have become corrupt. The children are called, Love, King and Him. Love is Gold skin, King is a purple child...Him is so bright, he looks light blue, but this blue is higher love, the colour shines so bright, it can kill the soul...Any man who looks into that light, kills himself. It is Allah souls.

2003; I am soul. It takes five years to realise the truth. A car is parked outside, it looks like it belongs to an acquaintance of mine. I'm in the garden. I have planted the car there three hours before. I have been wide awake and smoking marijuana for five days. Time spins out of control. I cry I am pregnant, I keep sweeping the entrance to the back door, I vomit all over the doorpost. Cars are spinning round and round the front of the house, I can see only white women in the car, shouting and pleading with me to leave. I have been see-ing images in the bedroom curtains, a heavily pregnant Egyptian woman. I have been in bed for months. I look out of the window, and see myself, dressed in her black and lilac waterproof jacket. The night before I sit in the car in the alley, with the keys, crying and smoking a joint, the car is full of buttons in the dashboard, I have found a gold watch, the hands of the watch spin backwards, so fast that I drop it and it smashes on the ground. The car is my time machine, it's my HG Wells. I think of the hairy men underground I think of the stupid blondes in the forests. I am the time traveller, the book reminds me of the wars. I leave the car.

I've fallen on the ground in the hallway. I'm having hideous visions. Now; I can hear a girl dying, I begin to pray, I go to the garden because of the noise in the house. I always keep my prayer quiet, sometimes I wear a doppa. I realise the girl is me;

"The Goyim, the goyim..." (On Planet Emelbert, Matishi's are being killed by an evil government known as the Goy-im.) There are three men in the house.

I remember the silver car. I'm shoeless, I have with me a little pink and white rucksack, I open the passenger door. There is a Chinese-Russian looking man in the car. I call him Buddha, I'm hysterical, I can't speak any kind of language, I jump up and down like a monkey trying to communicate with the radio, I switch it on and off. He is patient, he smiles. I call him 'Buddha.' He has deep watery brown eyes and a clean clear round face.

I'm in my parents garden, I'm working magic. I've planted myself as a man in the car, I follow my visions, I say yes, the radio worked!!

I KISS, ,MYSELF through Him; I say;

"I will take the blue bag, EAST...you will want to follow, but in five minutes he will have completely disappeared. He will cry to the East, and you will go westwards and cry the light..."

I watch him go down the alley, and I turn and walk towards the supermarket. I am bleeding...Everyone in the car park looks ancient, and grey-haired.

Muhammad anxiety. Once one of his leading followers, Abu Bakr, said to him, “O Messenger of Allah, verily your hair has turned gray.” Muhammad replied that Sura 11, along with suras 56, 77, 78, and 81, all of which deal with judgment day, “have turned my hair gray.”

I throw the black t-shirt in my bag onto a bush like tree, and keep the white t-shirt.

----

The Black means we are in the Death of Jesus. The white is His. The blue bag contained Hero men, he was delivered to Judas. Lars heard Judas, she flew unicorns. She wept for Jesus. The blue bag contains 39 His, which means he found 39 men, they were wise, they said, "Free queens! This is Muslim Jesus!" He was Buddha

The doors were opened 59 times
...59 represents Jesus. He had 59 followers, and 95 voodoos.

When the 95th was opened, every seen was voodoos, it was shocking death! She housed in Voodoos!!

She kept a hospital diary, she wrote that silver cars were horses, steeds, everyone she passed in town, knew Her...Men hated Muslim Jesus. The white men began death...

The woman's kitchen was a door, it was the 93rd. WE live in an area called Little India, they said; NO INDIA!! Every family locked the door and hid, Every Indian was murdered, we hide in the kitchen and cry light, I can see white killers through the keyhole...The 93rd That meant, the marriage was sealed, it was sealed in front of Jesus. Heaven was delirious;

"The Angel Hanumari is Jesus!" The house she left began the devils.

To go through the 93rd door meant; THE END OF THE WORLD. 2003.

The end of the world was stopped by Buddha, he said;

"Fie me men!! I have called every men! They will rule the world!! My holy men have Him! The Holy men are Allah and Lars!! I want King!"

2003; The Death meant we have become; UnFree. We have begun a war. We have fought a war and w e have died men. Time flipped eternally, it rode the fire of hope and fought the love of God. We have yay a parallel, another time on earth. You; are eating trees. I am unwell. You; Are see-ing frees, she is kell. On Planet Earth, through 2003, I am in death, I am eaten. You; Have died in Letten....

THE DOORS; 95 meant every man flipped, they turned, the 95th was hit with curtain, that curtain told her pregnant/Pharaoh's daughter...she took it as a bad omen. When the 93rd door opened, we were Heaven. Mannie became Heaven, Nanny sighed and said; Daughter married. There was a massacre of Jews, the white men said, we want Jews, the Muslim are killers.

When we enter the heaven door, we are timed into Abels. Time is circles. Ten circles are brought into circles. The sephirot is circles, when we get to the top we join more circles, the loop idea is devils it means we loop into the past, and touch it, which makes past disastrous, because, the past is circles. Five sephirots create circles (I am binah-kether-malchut- which means I have a higher level, the kether in me is immediately brought to malchut, so I pass through kether and create another circle, this circle is create Holy Height, the binah congratulates the kether, such as see-ing, see-ing beauty into higher and lifting the malchut, sevens, which means I am MALCHUT. Kings. The Kings is kether creation, the kether holds onto the binah like pins, the pins create a circle, and each pin is creation enter, the creation enter is poetry, it calls kether, and solidly, the kether creates music, the binah is sunk, when kether malchuts, because the kether is Lions, and Binah is holiest, the light of Binah creates music into higher kether, which is malchut simah, (prize/treasure) and music is binah, with a slight chesed, the binah-chesed talks to binah, this means, binah kindness lets in highers....(???)

The time-circles lets in a little light. When the light hits circles, we flip. We are brought into higher, we hit sevens, we go into higher doors. The 93rd, was the 98th is.

We are now 96. Which means, we create His. The end of the world is six. Five in the kitchen became His, the sixth was devil. The sixth man left the kitchen, and the other three give prayer to seven, the holy three are 8 and 11. The fought two, have highest love. 8 and 11 is the Hope of God. We flipped into eighth, which meant we fought His. Five were blessed, the sixth looked His. The 4th person made US.

هناك تعليق واحد: