الجمعة، 6 فبراير 2009

The Miracle of Time

Time is Here. How we create Time;

There are twenty miracles in Time; I am 80, which means; I have 8 Lives.

8 Lives redeem.

When I life, I throw. I throw; 8 lives into flow. To throw, is to, Give;

A SIGN OF LIFE. "Throw me light!" I throw!

"This is my Jewish His."

80 throws have become dead, I throw, Christ Light. I am Lars. She says; "Look at me to World." Clarify.

When she is 60, she is World. Save me, a He World.

Eighty;

1st God
2nd Herald
3rd Cry
4th Look Eye
5th Guide/Seek
6th Jewish
7th Tame
8th Hear His

----(hum)

Circles?
(?) The circular time is Herald...It brings a herald to time. The scene is set. We cry the message! When you time, we crack...To Time is to Cry!...We stop, shocked, and Look. We see the message...we bake, we cook...the second recipe is a slip in time...this is because I arrive in Time, to men who kill God, the Infidel/the German...I broke Time. They attack, and I have broken Time. Time split into three concentric circles, they join at the wrist. This was in 19Eleven's which means, this was Israeli Time. Holy Ancient Yishrael. The Time was Set. They were cry their Time. Moschaich bled...The first time broke, because I had taken a wife, and a fight...The second circle is eleven Time...(11 is this the German word for elf?)...ya...tata...The Circles:

هناك تعليق واحد:

debrabmaddox يقول...

Rabbi Lars Shalom
very interesting and worth reading over a few times,,ty for showing me your writting