السبت، 21 فبراير 2009

The Mastishi of Emelbert

Gray: "Louisie! You are nay dead!!"

"Well, I'm still breathing...I look dead! I think, I'm nay dead..."

"You are well?"

"I'm well..." We were in a house of God, it was a leader's house. The leader was Avrok. He was known for presenting God, everyone was invited to his house. It was like this:

The house looked like a den, it was full of Jesus, Meres...They covered their heads wick 'Ashoushers'...Ashoushers are like 'Snoods' they are made from a fabric, like, a little half of cotton, and something unimaginable, called, 'Snook' Snook is from the 'wittly worm'...it is shiny fur, the worm produces this in larvae, it is like a 'silkworm' in that, it's abdomen secretes pus, which looks dark, thick and furry, but feels like cotton, the worm is about 8 inches long...blessings are said over the Snook, "Please seek Jesus, welcome to God." The members of the house all brought ideas, "Can we say Jesus? This government sneers..." "We can hope!"

The government was no longer the evil Goyim but they were bereft of God. They were like, slightly far-right, and saw Jesus as something to Fear!

I was in the guise of a mouse. I sat away from the rest, Gray was full of snogs, he said Hip! "Baby, are we straight?" I said, too straight. "I want you to understand His...I am sacred, and I am vibe His. Men are too 'level', they think kissing is His..when you look at me you are dead...because I am King Woman...I am cleaner...I am cleanest souls...when men want, they are dead...the women of the 'Cartel' are holy...too many go to the Cartel, and think their talk is Holy...it is not...Holy talk is a higher level of talk...when you talk, you sin..."

He spoke around at the guests:

"Then see I am sin!!" I laughed, and leaned forward slightly as though to bow...

"I am King...I am white Him...whenever you go, I weep in Him..." Many men thought God. "She is shining the Alvar Night!!" The Alvar night, is a Holy Day, they remember the holocaust of the Matishis, and they buy an 'albanar', which is (???) An albar is a little gift...it is usually shoes...because they represent the fight for His. Black shoes are His, because they hear new shoes...

ليست هناك تعليقات: