الجمعة، 13 فبراير 2009

Rimbaud And The French King.

Because I'm reading his biography, Arthur came to visit me in my room. He calls me, Monsieur, I have to remind him that I'm a married girl (married over 300times!!) and I show him my gold and blue henna, on my left hand.

Mum peers round the doorway, he shows me black skinny hands, to tell me his mother, all old and spindly, while my Mum is larger, and scolds like thunder.

I say; Please!! Allez-vous! this meeting famous people isn't a joy to me, it just gets me very worried. I say, hey! Go and visit my Grandad, I send him a gold ticket. I listen to see how he is greeted:

"Mon Dieu!! I am at the palace of Louis XVIIII (the 19th)!!"

I am ecstatic, this is mine!! French King!! Why did Grandad Louis, choose me to be King?

Because one day, he heard Love:

"Catherine says this is my Love. She is part mine...The Kingdom is Love. Mon Amour was Catherine, she was my Hope...I will keep Louise in Holy King. France is Mine."
I giggle, because I am having an affair with the maid, and she is making Rimbuad hysterical, but then, how can polygamists conduct affairs????
----

Arthur is outside on the terrace at the back of the palace, there is a large marble table placed there, his poet friends are with him, he says he hates Paul...They are in a forest, like the scene, from Narnia, Voyage of The Dawn Treader, a scene where they come across an island...and find ancient sleeping men at a feast...Every one's hair changes colour, according to their soul, Arthur's has turned LimeGreen, which means sins. Naughty Arthur, can walk through the palace and see spinning eyes in portraits, he can see me greet him on the stairs, his hand burns if he tries the handle to a private door, Naughty Arthur is snorting cocaine on my Abel tables...He is lifting expensive vases and crying to Paul, that this is Gods!! Naughty Arthur pissed up the walls, in front of everyone, lifted an expensive table and smashed it...drank ether and vomited...shat on the stairway...picked a photo of a woman I love...Nanny Catherine arrived and told Him soul; "My Louise is King, because I am Grandpere's Holy wife...You naughty pig! Get out of the house!!"

----

Last day at Home. Arthur cries for a while, because I am in soul, writing science, and crying we are woe, and I want silence, but I'm wired to the TV radio, calling this; he says:

"Le science ete la folle! Elle est foi!!"

I am at Mannie's, she is marvelled, by a very shitty film; Forgetting Sarah Marshall.... Off Rimbaud goes, sent off this time, to the ancient Greeks, for a show of spontaneous poetry, I think perhaps he can do Latin, does he know Greek?? I tell them I've sent him to them, they are sitting on thrones.

"Athene has sent you!!??" I can hear him begin, he is the centre of the room, he says;

"We are shins (Hebrew for fire?)!!"

I start crying, "Athene?? Then Fat Dad has killed me dead?? Where is fat dad? Why am I Athene!! I AM DEAD, I HATE HIM, FAT DAD WANTS ME DEAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDD!!!"

My head hits the floor, I am crying for my life, I am screaming, while Mannie is on the sofa, giggling that Brand is a stoof..."...he looks stoof...and he diddles..."

"WHERE IS FAT DAD? WHY AM I ATHENE?? HE KILLED ME!!!!!!! SAVE ME!!!"

"HE SAYS HE HATES BLACK WOMEN??? I AM NOT BLACKKKKKKKKKKK!!! HE WANTS ME IN HELL!!! MUMMY JUNO, JUNO MUST BE MY MUM, CALL MUMMMY, I HATE HIM, I HATE FATDAD!!"

Smoothly, (She says; "Russel, you think you're thick, I think you're handsome...) I say:

"What is the name of the main Greek God??"

"Zeus?"

"No that's Roman...Greek?!"

"Jupiter is Roman..."

("I want the romans fucking dead"...I am DEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDD!!")

---- In one scene I tell the actor he will be Did, (Dead) through another character, I can see his shine, and he thinks "That's my bird?", merely because I like making talk, the other actor hears through Russell, that Russell, will be, "Did."...Not much else to do but escape the film, and go for a smoke in the bathroom. Now I can hear Brand, in the walls, he is screaming because of that 'sick' radio hell that got him dead..." I am DEAD!!! FUCKING DEADDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

"Look, (you pig), stop freaking, you did it, (those fucking perves took over his mind and took control of his speech, that, or he is a sicko I want to die), (I haven't got time for you, you're fucking dead), 10million forgive you, (I think you'll go to hell...)...(WILL YOU GO??!! LEAVE ME ALONE, I'M GLAD YOU ARE DEAD!)

That film wasted two hours of my life, I spent it feeding small pieces of lambchops to the cat, and drank water-down wine and I really didn't want Brand to know who I was, I am :"Not a bird."...Mannie, was, tipsy, ignored me, said: "Look at you! You think you wimp!", she will bonk Russell. I saw, three scenes...the beginning; with the music video, is so mine, I am seethingly upset and despising...and then I'm proud. I saw the scene with the piano-playing:

"I am dead...I Love...I am dead..." and thought, that's mine, and then, nastily with eyes like God, does Michal, get, stuck??? on her piano, and is she stealing higher power, and actually singing crap like: "You are dead!...I am dead!" while she is writing songs??

She will bonk, someone, while I am writing my first chapter on the computer downstair, on a comfy wooden chair covered in a patterned black n white blanket, writing Soul, and then she will appear in a wide dressing-gown, and tousle my hair, and I will call her purple with a hand of thick blue towels, the camera catching her black-face, and caught hair, then touch my leg as I walk out into the hallway, delight, delight, darkest bob cuts, eschamta eschamta, as if I'm leaving to be killed, and am already remembered, because I'm going out to die...and outside gives me life, and I call her Dorothy cat, and I am dead, because there were three dead hours left, eschamta, because there is snow in the darkness, eschamta, all over the cats, and the rats still say "Bank You" and the Apes say "Ook you!"...and because the white cakes are the blanket, we are us and us, and us includes Arthur, crying "Chat-elle!" and us and us includes snow all over the dead, like holylands, and the marriage is in black sky is; little dead cats...eschamta and so on. Because I am talking to Mannie while I'm in the bathroom; that Jack K. (parceque this 'spics' un peu, deplore! sounds like Jack, The Dead!) and I share the loo-seat, crying these men are dead! and we look down, on dead men, and Jack and I could be boyfirend and girlfriend, both snapping ash from our cigarettes all over the dead, the dead should be falling down the stairs...c'etait un matin of black, parce-que, the, little cat...

And so on...eschamta...

ليست هناك تعليقات: