الجمعة، 20 فبراير 2009

Rimbaud And Louis

There is an old woman highing my lift to the left, I ran outside and stabbed myself. "A pensioner like a look to my heart!! Mon dieu, you have given me my heart!! Run back back to her, dive in bed!! The bed will be Art!! The knife is my Art!! I have become overwhelmed by Love!! This life is pathetic! Take the Heal!!" Now, this isssssssssssssss extricating my echstrew. Possibly a wife, here's a Rimbaud, with Lars in italics:
Ma Boheme
I went off with my hands in my torn coat pockets; ("My science! This idea is becoming ideal!")
my overcoat too was becoming ideal;

I travelled beneath the sky, Muse! ("you see, I am the Muse!")
and I was your vassel;("Because I am Love!") oh dear me!
what marvellous loves I dreamed of!

My only pair of breeches had a big hole in them.- ("Tu met ton thumb? (something like: "And where place your thumb/fingers? As they looked? like robbers, little peeping tom thumb; In the little trouser hole?")
Stargazing Tom Thumb, I sowed rhymes along the way.

My tavern was at the Sign of the Great Bear. - My stars in the sky
rustled softly.

And I listened to them, sitting on the road-sides on those pleasant
September evenings ("I want September now, Juliet and the village! September was beer villages! I left school!") while I felt drops of dew on my forehead like
vigorous wine;

and while, rhyming among the fantastical shadows, I plucked like the
strings of a lyre the elastics of my tattered boots, ("Then those feet are close to my heart!")
one foot close to my heart!
----

ليست هناك تعليقات: