الاثنين، 1 أبريل 2013

The War Diary

"I wrote, "I want Funti for my life, I will cry Eva wife, she loves me to God, she is sooooo sex, this life has been bleak, they look at me and call me 'dyke' they say I fack, i have never been in worse, I need luck, I need wife, If I have luck I will white, If I have wife I will love, take me to wife..."

"It is today! Today, is Gods, everyone wrote Hey! The private said I was a good man of Gods, the other men are creep, they say I stink, the higher men look at me to work good, to bring the hebrew down and carry the campaign forward, they know I am girl, they say, Gay, to be a girl is God's! Then they dither, and they say; "Why do I say Gods?" They say; You look, you want to look...I say no, I have never want..."

"Eva was luck!! She took me out, we went to a club, the club was 'knub' so evil and so dark, I said; "Eva, we're dead!" It is all brown, and the swastika is hung up, it was like the house and the black dog, the house was want, I think of Greta and think dead, "Did she look? Did she like the knife? I was so gentle with the knife, I wanted her, she wears glow, she was so beautiful"....the men pig, they drink and pig, they stink...the bar was dark and we ordered drink, I had one vodka, Eva went dead, "Don't you think the men here are arseholes??" I said, "Yes! They stink! They vant to kill God, I will kill them dead!!" She looked at me, I said; "Vhat?" She said; "Vaaaaaaannnnntttttttttttt!" She kissed, She whispered and said, "I like their stink...because they won't think, if they think of you they will want you dead."

"Eva is so sure we are dead, I say special dead, "We have God, and we are well...I like you, I love you!" They sing Jewish Death, I think of the jewish death, i feel sick, just as everyone wanted dead, i wanted a speckle of light, I want the hebrew, i want their light, i am ever night...Eva said; Alright...She said, "Heathen men are dead!"

"Come to bed, we'll bed because we're dead...Dead is beautiful bed..."
Metallica-Unforgiven Part Two (They had hurt her...They hurt her very bad, we stayed in bed...I sang this song with my soul...)
she wrote; "I want Gabriel, Go..."

"Why do I shock??!! I say; "Bitch!! I will kill everyone in the light!! I want you all die!!! They say Bitch, we want die!!! I am happy, I nay kill the hebrew dead, I bed...I have eighteen women, they are beautiful german, I meet them in His (Hitlers) house, and I have sex...we toast, to the end of hebrew light..."Vadarkvet Ekraut!!!" I like their Lauren Bacall, their hair in loops, their bright lipstick, their pout...They love...I love Love."

"I am jewish, nay in blood but in heart, the Torah is Love..."

"Work: I have to follow, I have to say, "I am Kraut!!" Like Grandad, like his curse, 'Kraut Pig!' Like Grandad I have to be loud...I hoop, which means I turn round, I can highkick, left to night, left to night...right to light, right to light...I am a genius!!! I can march...I heil like a kraut; 'JA!!' I look astonishing, I have lemon hair that I burnt, I mean I cut the curl ( I work like a king...When I open doors, I am silent and then I am Krall..."


(to be continued, computer time out)

ليست هناك تعليقات: