السبت، 13 أبريل 2013

Developing A New War.

Cut to 58'

I am Jewish. I have prayed the world...I brought soul (quote the Voice) /not the 'voices'.///

I am a wily little "Abraham Girl"

Yes! A ghost appeared and said:

"You are an Abraham Girl."

"Hahahaha....!"

---


1958: Fuhrer of the World. King of England. King of Arabia. 

World Soul. 

Lord of Heaven.

Any but the most useful vechiles are banned in Britain, everyone rides bicycles...I have a limosine and a little house in the suburbs, the towns were beautiful then...with circuses...everything got knocked into soulless towerblocks, and architects won awards, for piss-covered metal cages, and no cover...no covers...

The london buses are no longer red, they are black with silver chrome arrangements...there are gunners in my little houses,

there is a lot of Love...there are thousands of night-clubs, and churches are filled, and a new Israel...(and that damn Sisters of Mercy playlist/This Corrosion/) ...

 Got to think specifcally here, and listen to a Voice:

Speech:

"Hitler is Dead. He hath Fell, He hath Fire and the Hell. I am Law. Now, we are well. We deliver Love. We Sing. I will become one with Allah." 

Iran was insane. "Witch! Witch!" They wondered how we'd King. "It can't be a God?"
"She's slaughtered every man and now bring God ()?!"

"Daddy...sing we have Allah. It is a girl that Loves..."

England was amazing:

"Oh Gosh! A naughty girl!!! She has saved our world!!"

"Jesus! Jesus!"

"She walked in, without praying!"

Mummy with kid; "When She sings, I want you to be good..."

"Mother! Mother!!"

---right, now you think this is lunatic and so do I.---

I wanted riches for the masses. 

"Allah?" "You brought King. That tale has told..." "grpijhwiniow...was it true?/am i bad?"

"Yes...tell the tale..."

--- A Temple in heaven. White light. People, A People.I died if they killed Love, am I looking at a rare picture of me in black, and I have an expression like mad Salvador Dali, and it's all black...Arabic words have an emotion revealed by colour;

I want to study Idlahamma;

a deep black/gloomy. a simple definition, in the dictionary, I know three types of black, the Satanic one is greyer, like it's built of scales...the deepest woe is, deepest black...I want to write the one word, all in arabic...I said about the Arabic green also...

""Yes, we have green-eyed monster...red rage..."

"No no, that's not quite correct...green is a feeling of Love, not sickness...the Zelda (?) You know that? That's waiting in the dark for Love...English doesn't express..."

There's dhamma...then the dictionary explains in part of dhamma, a type of Habba (Love) that he was "Crazy in Love with Her." I forget, but its something like Madha --- BLAH!

Ismee Lars. Inta --- ? Kha'eer...Dhalika Jannah...

ليست هناك تعليقات: