السبت، 13 أبريل 2013

The Mad-House

"Oh, Gosh!"

"Sharrup, I'm writing..."

---

The Mad-House:

Duty was; When the Interviewer thought I was Red, she winked...

"I am putting you in light, you are, enter, a mad home..."

Scream!!


"I HATE YOU!!" she smiled: "Now, we are dead..."


The madness of a 1930's home, the girls were sparkles, 

"OH, nonnnnnnnn! You look, Light!"


I screamed, I ran through corridor...I said: 


"Start This, and Dead." I said:


"I'm going!"


I ripped apart, a curtain and said;


"This is Jewish!"

I took scissors, and forlorn, and stationed my mind in circles;


"Right...I'm going..."


--


I clapped, and sang:


"I am Jesus!" 


I punched a peanut. I ran through the house, and took clothing. I turned into a man;


"Right...Now, get work..."


I ran to an office;


"Nein nien, Hail! Hail! I vant a job!"


They gasped:


"You have Aryan face."


"Do you want special? Or sort?"


"I'll join, Effer..." 


--- I lifted my chin, clasped my hands, crossed my legs;


"I vannnnnnnnnt, S.S."


"Blimey!! SS is hardest!!" 


"I know.... And I sin. Piss on my face and I will King." 


They wrote:


"He has....a look like lemon. A good King...get him to Kraut. Write,: came in; Him."


I growled in the office; I growled with long hands clasped, and long legs crossed:


"I am waiting."

--- 


In 1935, I was cross, In the fifties I was a Star. 


---


I applied for breeding, on the grounds of wanting sons and daughters, because I was weird and wanted weird children. I wrote to Hitler, I wrote I was Zwitter. But I wanted no Hell from men...A card arrived that said: 


"We do not need to see your c***k...we are going to select, you have the look, and you're a beautiful pig...Welcome to Lebensborn..."


---


I shot a Jew. I felt mad. I saw they were going to shoot, he was nearly mad, "Lover! You can't win!" I saw he was going to get a worse fate, I shot him...


---


The pretty girls shone. They were wow! "And you can't lack!" They were all around 16. I was 19 and a half...


One looked down at the floor, shyly;


"Would you like me?"


"No, no, I don't vant..."


"We can have a family..."


"No, no, I die..."


---


"Keep her..."

I can't! have...I am brutal! I know girl...I tell them I'm girl and they lie. 


Girl; "Why can you?..." 


Another Girl: "Have you got half-blood?"


Me: "Yes, I'm zwitter...are you alright??" 


Girl; "I like this...give want."


---



I took over, it's obvious...

ليست هناك تعليقات: