الاثنين، 1 أبريل 2013

War Diary And All My Good Friends And Lots Of Confusion

"Eva and I high, we out to God, we went all over...We said; "Look at War!! We are kill in War, never War!!" We walked arm in arm, we kissed...I like her, she says bed; "You vanti, you vanti..." I say, Vant..."

"The dog is sick, it looks at me and it is sick, she loves doggy, i want it dead..."

"When i open door, I blink, i have to think, i look at them and go, i say thick; "Yes sir, I'm dead..."..."Yes, I look."...I close the door quick."

"When they hurt Eva, I said, dead..."I don't think we'll bed, i feel ill...i'm so sorry..." I know i think 'Fell' I make it well, I cuddle her, i don't think well, if i comfort her I am god, i find it hard to comfort her, I am quiet and never God. Where did this come from? From Mum and Dad? They beat me I feel bad, women cry, I am mad, I can't heal when they cry, because i think die. I am grieving, we all die..."

"Hitler said gay well, "Funti, you are a naughty fuck for God, you have Eva, little poof, fuck her..."

"Amy is crying, she is shrieking; "Why am I hearing Germans!!!???" I wanted to pray for her, but I died, prayed..."

"Frodo is watching me, he says big, "Daddy Gandalf! I will protect thee, I told them to leave thee!!"... he means, leave me to God..."

"(Dorothy) is crying...She says, I am die Him, "You swear and pig!! You are too shook! I pray thee, and you say FUCK PRAY THEE!! I am keep, you are keeping!! Ernest says, "Split the devil!!" I hate thee!!!"

"Mummy knows and still says, "Pluck your eyebrows!!"

"I can hear me with Jews, the kint(d)er are Jesus, they say; "Mummy! We're delirious, we love you! You are Jesus! Nanny says you have baddie eyebrows, baddie eyebrows is Jesus, we love Jesus...!! A little boy says I have baddie Hindus because you speak Hindus which is Indian and Germany says Indians!!"


(very confused about dorothy....(???!!) I told Dorothy "I will take you to bed tonight!", and she giggled "Your memory of the Table is died??" It's 1930's...she says she listens to me in germany, I tell her I want the maid, She says; "You are shot!" "You are Miss Lars! I want you naughty!" She says Ben(t)ley is died, I want Bentley, you died...Benchley is a dog...." What if I said; "Hitler's favourite car wasn't a VSW Beetle, it was Lars,??" She laughed..."You are naughty dog..." I grab her wrists; "Don't want..." She touches mine; It tickles..."Naughty man, boydog." I am a girl! "Girl dog!" I love you....I will respeck, "Respect won't..." OK, goodnight...kiss..."Don't keep calling me Bentley, I look a fool..."..."Beetley!" Goodnight.

هناك تعليق واحد:

Ceris يقول...

I only just noticed you've left a comment on my blog! I didn't think anyone read it! Cheers!

Must come back to read yours,not now cos it's past my bedtime..

:)