الأحد، 31 مارس 2013

"Eva Unt Funti

Be Jesus, create Jesus, tell me, tell me what;

"When I took over the army, I cried King, I said, "You do what the King...!!" They said; "Ja!" I said "Corperal Dog! I relieve you of your post!" I said; "Eva! We are going to win! I've killed Hitler, we are Kaiser!"

Death in the War is five times, five times there, i die in camp, i create the Radiohead-Amnesiac...I taunt them (You and Whose Army?) Everyone in the death camps created Rabbi's, Law, and Rebbes, see the soul in your right eye, it's from your hebrew mind, look, mine says; We are bleak, we died in ever, i still love...
I kept upsetting jewish guys in the ghetto;

"I'm hearing i'm untersharfurher!!"

"That means you are in the army!!!!"
One testicle, whip, chop, chip chop!!! Magic! His death, knife, slap slint pow! greaaaasseeeeeeeeee, "Bastard Bitch!! I have died!!" I quickly took over, because I had been given a post, which meant I opened and closed doors for the Gestapo, I died in Auschwitz, that's where I wrote one hundred and fifty one songs,
(Pyramid Song is blessed) I burned in your oven...I hid in the ghetto, I lost my black and silver crucifix in an attic, covered in blood...I died...I took a look around his office, "Right!" I said, "Deustche become!!! Every fifth troop run, into the east, get eaten by the Ruskies, see we're His!!", Himmler was in his salon, looking gross, he was thinking; "I have a weapon, Hitler's gross, that little witch is god's, I told him..." He looked at his dog; "This dog is bitch..." Eva was thinking bed; "I vant 'Funti'!! I want him so much, Adolf said I am too gross, too gross for wanting women in bed...Funti is so, (?) sexual, he looks at me and loves, I know i want his woman...." Hitler was scheming, what did he say when he had no dick?? "Arghh!!!! The latervuck vant me die!!! I dieeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!" He spat on the dog; "Give 'Funti' pig!!" What did I think?? "If I keep crying I'm Aryan, the hebrew will be woe...I am too crying Aryan, I have to say we're Heaven, I'm in disguise...I've saved 65 hebrew men, everytime I lose my coat, they are wise, then I woke, they say, "So you lost your coat? mad guy!!" Eva says "Funti wants coat, give him coat..." I wrote a diary;

"Today they called me, and said Copoeral Schmitt, you have been summoned to the house of the Furher, you are to open doors and welcome, this is the (blah blah) office, report by tomorrow..." Another excerpt; "I will have to kill jews, if I kill a jew, I go to dead..."

When his testicle fell off, he screeched, Eva giggled...I thought; "Man, I've killed him, I am God..."

I am Funti

I sent 30 telegraphs to Kintershine; "You are my wives, I am now Fuhrer, I love my children, Be God..."

When Shitler died, they all laughed; "So....You want to be King? We have killed him (Him?) The Allies are about to attack, move forward, you have sent 196 troops to eastern Poland, that was a mistake, we relieve you of Him..." And they killed me dead...Eva said;

"I love Funti, kill me dead..."

... 29 days later, the World War ended."
Radiohead-Knives Out

ليست هناك تعليقات: